Speculation: Rumours, Speculation, and all Armchair-GM-ing needs! v.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
The more I think about Frolik and hear what he is asking for the Flames need to stay as far away as possible. Seeking money close to 5 million a year??? Are you kidding me. That would be an awful signing. If I am Bouma and I see the Flames give a contract out like that I am asking for 3+ million easily and not even listening to anything else.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Have to wonder how much the Avs are looking for, for ROR. I think his value on HF is completely off. I don't think he's getting anywhere near what Avs fans think he'll get, for sure.

Once ROR's agent told the Avs the $ they wanted, I think his value dropped significantly.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I'd say the straight up value for Ryan O'PayMe is likely somewhere around a mid to late first, a prospect and a roster player, e.g. 2015 first, Shore/Wotherspoon, and Backlund/Colborne.

But there's also the possibility the Avs use him to move up in the draft, e.g. Ryan O'Money+10th OA for 3rd OA+. The Coyotes do need to reach the cap floor and the only significant RFA they have to sign is Boedker.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
I'd say the straight up value for Ryan O'PayMe is likely somewhere around a mid to late first, a prospect and a roster player, e.g. 2015 first, Shore/Wotherspoon, and Backlund/Colborne.

But there's also the possibility the Avs use him to move up in the draft, e.g. Ryan O'Money+10th OA for 3rd OA+. The Coyotes do need to reach the cap floor and the only significant RFA they have to sign is Boedker.

I would do 2015 1st, Wotherspoon/Colborne in a heartbeat

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
You gotta think Buffalo or Edmonton would be Talbots 2 destinations where he would prefer to go to get the best chance to start.

Edm: Scrivens/Fasth...yeah not the greatest tandem...
Buf: Lindback/Johnson....even worse.....

those 2 teams need goaltending badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad