Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Zzz... Zzzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
We play
Jan 20 - Predators
Jan 21 - Flames

then 3 days off and then

Jan 25- Ducks
Jan 26 - Sharks

these are ridiculously important games to win and it's not that far away

Yep totally agree.

January 19 like I said. We have 10 days to get a better backup than Jonas - I'm saying I'm not so sure that Curtis is a good option at all. What we know is that he's free.

Curtis generally is up and down - posted good numbers on a bad team two years ago but his career numbers are generally below average to bad and he's had a good start this year up until the game against NYR - do his numbers regress to his average once he gets here?

Peter screwed up on July 1 by signing Jonas and it's already cost us games - now he has to be smart about his replacement in a much shorter period of time.

If nothing good presents itself, Nick Ellis has been the hotter hand in Bakersfield and he'll get a two start audition on those back-to-backs.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Mcelhinny sounds like he could be another Brian Elliott.

The biggest warning flag for me is Columbus is #1 in the league this morning and they're waiving their backup goalie. It seems kind of odd to me, but I do not follow the CBJs one bit. Maybe they have an AHL goalie ready to jump up.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Mcelhinny is garbage and always has been, we are better served calling up one of our young guys to play if they are needed. if not just let talbot play the last 40. its not like he has significant wear on him, he could have played last night and made 17 saves for his 4th SO

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Mcelhinny is garbage and always has been, we are better served calling up one of our young guys to play if they are needed. if not just let talbot play the last 40. its not like he has significant wear on him, he could have played last night and made 17 saves for his 4th SO

No kidding. It's not like he was overworked the night before in Jersey. He saw what, 23 shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad