Rumor: Rumor & Proposals: Is this real life or is this fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
wasn't his specialty horse racing?
maybe he's trying to angle for a hockey gig.
looks like he's just throwing crap against the wall trying to be first.

I'm not sure he'd need to do that. He's pretty well respected by his colleagues, is my impression.

OilerFan4Life

Feb 27, 2004
Heartland of Hockey
If you consider the people that would be involved in horse racing, you're looking at a small group of very wealthy men. Wealthy men with connections close to people in power.

I'd put a lot of stock in Curtis...Stock.

RinkRatOil

Aug 3, 2009
If anyone cares Lucics tour included, Lucic, Mrs Lucic, Demers, MacT, Todd Maclellan, Nicholson and K-Lowe

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Demers is nothing overly special. Hopefully one of the young guns not named McDavid or Hall will fetch us something better.

Demers on the second pairing more ideal.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
If you consider the people that would be involved in horse racing, you're looking at a small group of very wealthy men. Wealthy men with connections close to people in power.

I'd put a lot of stock in Curtis...Stock.

Haven't spent much time at the track have you? :)

I put faith in Curtis too.

When is Stock telling us about a trade for a 1D?

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
At this point I'm gonna be shocked and pretty pissed if we don't end up with both of the
Haha.

How funny would it be if hfoil was his "source"

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
The video SNET had outside the arena had no Mac T and no Lowe. Had Lucic, Chia, Lucic's wife, Katz kid, some other guy.

Also get him the **** out

Why is he even there? Good lord. If Katz wants to show he cares about a potential FA, he should be there himself. Sending his kid doesn't really do much.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Demers is nothing overly special. Hopefully one of the young guns not named McDavid or Hall will fetch us something better.

I don't know. Demers has insane advanced stats. A very solid player. I believe his advanced stats were in the tops of the NHL. He barely makes any mistakes.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta

I agree, and I think that's the plan. Move out one of our top forwards for a top D. I'd prefer to keep our center depth of RNH Drai and McDavid. Send out Eberle and some sweeteners for Barrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad