Pre-Game Talk: Round 3, SENS in Pittsburgh, Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
93899fcea73c78f4c153c4fd79a83466

Just wow, it's almost as if the fact that we made it this far was by accident:sarcasm: Most of them picking 5 games too which is saying that our team is utter trash :shakehead I'm fine with media picking Pittsburgh over us because they're a good team and the defending champions, but to say that we will only win 1 game is a total disrespect to the resiliency and hard work of our team.

I'm sure something like this is posted somewhere the players will see it. Nothing more motivating in sports than graphics like this.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Meh, we're playing the DEFENDING STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS.

What do people expect?

We're the underdogs, get used to it.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I'm happy to have Sens the underdogs. They are.

Penguins are a tier above Ottawa. But that doesn't mean that Ottawa cannot out work them and win.

So let's do this! Win one on the road! And go from there.

But we need to play our best hockey yet. And if we do make it through I look forward to all the comments that will come! It makes it all the sweeter

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
Pens fan, coming in peace;

Good luck this series, Sens fans! I said before on this board, if I were a Sens fan I'd rather face Pittsburgh than Washington. The Pens have some weird juju over the Caps, I still look back at that series and question how we got through... In any case, John Tortorella admitted that they were "making an investment" with all the hitting CBJ did in their series against the Pens, unfortunately for them an OT goal put them down 3-0 and they had no chance after that. Washington picked up where CBJ left off and again, brutalized the Pens over 7 games. I don't consider the Sens a heavy hitting team like the Jackets & Caps but nonetheless, I think it will have slowed down the Pens a bit. Should be a very interesting series IMO.

Again, good luck!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Nobody should be surprised that experts are near unanimously picking Pittsburgh. It's not an insult, either, they're a damned good team, and a clear step above the two we've beaten so far.

It's going to be a really really big challenge, but, that said, I absolutely believe we can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad