Marlies GDT: Round 3, Game 4: Marlies vs. Hershey 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansfield

possession obsession
Apr 4, 2011
Ontario, Canada
huge performance from bibeau...if they are to have any chance at all he has to be hot.

anyway, it's still a huge uphill climb...but it starts with one win. one at a time...

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
That's the Marlies team I've been wanting to see. That's the Nylander I've been waiting for too. Keep it up! If any team can come back to win this series, it's the Marlies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
:laugh:

I've been impressed lately with how smart and self-controlled (relatively speaking) NHLers are compared to minor leaguers and especially juniors.

I think when u are in the NHL, things are just different. While being in the AHL, you are trying to impress to get notice. And players like Bowey thought he could do that by playing dirty.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
I think when u are in the NHL, things are just different. While being in the AHL, you are trying to impress to get notice. And players like Bowey thought he could do that by playing dirty.

It's more the good teams in the NHL. They play disciplined hockey, at least in the playoffs. That's bee my observation lately, anyway.

Kanu

Coach Potato
May 10, 2016
Bibeau wasn't tested much, and that's a good thing. Bears didn't look nearly as dangerous tonight. Good game all around for the Marlies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Alright, big game for the Marlies but Hershey Gooning it up was pretty sick.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Could Bowey be calling him a fake?

Don't like jumping to conclusions on the offside language even though he cheapshotted him.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Could Connor Carrick break out like Klingberg/Ghost next season? His offensive instincts are just amazing. He can put up points in a hurry, doesn't mind throwing his body around and he's got a great shot.

Ghost and Klingberg broke out around the same age Carrick will be next year.

horner

May 22, 2007
Suspension....

And that is why we need a couple of big tough players.
I am not even taking about fighting but a couple of players that hit to hurt ( Lucic and Matt Martin ) and draft a Max Jones.

Lucic didn't have to fight alot but when he hits bone crushing.

Bowery should be gone for the rest of this series. If he doesn't then the ahl is a joke!!!!

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
I am not even taking about fighting but a couple of players that hit to hurt ( Lucic and Matt Martin ) and draft a Max Jones.

Bowery should be gone for the rest of this series. If he doesn't then the ahl is a joke!!!!

You can't say we need guys who hit to hurt, on the one hand, and say Bowey deserves to be suspended on the other hand. If you want guys who hit to hurt then you approve of what Bowey did.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory

I want Max Jones.....

Bowery will be gone for sure the head shot is one thing but the slur is a automatic suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad