GDT: Round 1 - Game 7 | SERIES TIED | Leafs Vs Habs - May 31, 2021 @ 7:00 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

5bkzqr.jpg

5bl1hv.jpg

Yo LEAFS
2018-03-01-start-on-time-blog_orig.png

BOTTOM LINE
  • There is NO quit
  • There is NO fear
  • There is NO anxiety
  • There is NO tried our best

There is only WILL and that is to: WIN!!!!!!

200.gif

tenor.gif

GOAL IS TO SCORE MORE GOALS
GOAL IS TO WIN
GOAL IS TO BE THE BEST
GOAL IS TO BE THE CHAMP

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHIEVE OUR GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Countdown:
W, W, W, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
are those lines confirmed?
They need to break up matthews and marner but its to much of spreading talent out in my opinion
Reunite Hyman/Matthews/Nylander
Galy/Kerfoot/Marner

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Going in to this with as much positivity as I can muster. I understand the reality of our situation, but I also feel if they can get this round 1 pressure off their backs they might slide into full force ahead mode.

This is positive Monday for me. I'll deal with any negative outcome at 9:50pm or so...

GO LEAFS GO!!!

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
550 Jesus Christ Ford is something else...Ont and PQ are literally in the same spot in regards to this stupid virus...man I’m tired of this sht straight up

They probably just applied the same building size/capacity policies to the arena as they place on places like walmart and local businesses. Just to they can say they didn’t apply special treatment to the Leafs.

That said, if they’re all certifiably fully vaccinated, they should absolutely get special treatment.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I’m scared.

Honest to God scared.

I have no idea where a loss would leave me. I really don’t.

I know how you feel. I can't see myself ever quitting this team but at the same time, it will be hard to follow with enthusiasm should this happen. I keep saying I'll judge this team based on how they do in the playoffs and every year, it's a different twist on the same old story.

This would be the low point of my 50+ years of following this team, no doubt about it. And there have been many low points ...

550 Jesus Christ Ford is something else...Ont and PQ are literally in the same spot in regards to this stupid virus...man I’m tired of this sht straight up

I'm baffled as well. Would love the reasoning behind the random 550 number, as if there is any.

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
I cant be the only person who gets really PO'd when non-hockey fans start calling the leafs chokers.

...that said, I'm expecting the last game was a wake up call, and the Leafs will dominate from puck drop and blow the doors off the habs!!

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Scoring the first goal is always a big deal but even moreso tonight for the Leafs with all the pressure and Price at the other end.

I think we'll see our stars show up tonight and get the win. If not serious questions need to be asked and noone in the organization should be safe.

Go Leafs Go!

Reactions: Willchel Marlynder

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I know how you feel. I can't see myself ever quitting this team but at the same time, it will be hard to follow with enthusiasm should this happen. I keep saying I'll judge this team based on how they do in the playoffs and every year, it's a different twist on the same old story.

This would be the low point of my 50+ years of following this team, no doubt about it. And there have been many low points ....

Yeah, I just wouldn't know where to look tbh.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Our province is disgusting. It’s so f***ed up watching the rest of the world go back to normal while we’re all f***ing locked down like this

Reactions: IPS and Rude Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad