Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXX - Sweet Little 16 (…Days until TDL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Can we please let Kinkaid be the backup until we find a better replacement?

And Dryden Hunt belongs nowhere near the top-6. And Gauthier f***ing blows. And Brodzinski and Gettinger belong in Hartford.

And f***

Last edited:
Reactions: Avery16

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Can we please let Kinkaid be the backup until we find a better replacement?

And Dryden Hunt belongs nowhere near the top-6. And Gauthier f***ing blows. And Brodzinski and Getitnger belong in Hartford.

And f***

lol under 2 weeks till the deadline

I’m gonna be shocked if I don’t see 2 new F

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
The lack of depth is killing us but man we're missing Blais.. he seemed to be that sparkplug that this team fed on to play with an edge. That energy was infectious. Trouba had that short stretch where he was one of the most feared in the league. The type of physicality that makes guys think twice about making a play. Completely destroyed MacKinnon.. sends a message that even the top guys better keep their head up you're not getting a free pass. Thats a legitimate deterrent, players in the back of their head know they have a chance of getting lit up. All of that seems to have pretty much disappeared. Lindgren... when the hell was the last time we saw him throw a big hit? And he's a guy who was pretty much a guarantee you'd see that from. It's one thing if we can't score 5v5 but at least be tough to play against than

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Really need to make that 3rd line better and get Hunt out of the top 6. Georgiev is no longer vested in this team. He doesnt want to be here. Just trade him. Kinkaid is just as good at this point.
I'll say I want to trade geo too, but he's been a good soldier, he asked for a trade, wants to start, and has been the backup all season. He stepped in when shesty got hurt.
He's played like shit recently but he also did well when he had that brief starting spot.
He could've bitched and made it clear he wanted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad