Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LXXV - French disconnect in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
What's the team that would take Strome's full cap hit right now without a sweetener?
Nobody

it’s not a movable deal until next season at the earliest when some team like ottawa or Detriot needs bodies to fill out the roster and reach the cap floor

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Would like to see the following pairs:

DeAngelo - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Lindgen - Johnson/Smith

1Knee1T

Jun 29, 2008
Everybody is including DeAngelo in their deals but I have a hard time believing Columbus would want to take him just to have to expose him or Gavrikov to Seattle.

Reactions: Avery16

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
who do we have that even breaks news? :laugh:
Are beat writers would absolutely be the last ones to find out. Dubois would either already be dressing for another team or ours by the time they report on it. And I say this while liking Mercogliano, but he never gets those scoops.

Reactions: Tob

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Friedman has an article up on sportsnet saying according to multiple sources Winnipeg is offering Laine + Roslovic for Dubois

which is bonkers unless there is a add from the Columbus side

That is a nice haul for CBJ, they should take that. At the same time I would rather build around PLD than Laine long term.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
And if PLD doesn’t want to stay in WPG? Better hope you can recoup a similar or greater return than what you are giving up today.

Assume with his Dad working in the org that would have some idea about him being open to staying there.

Or they view Laine as a non-core piece regardless.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
The real question is what the hell is Anaheim got to keep them in the game this long?

Surely Zegras is not available

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad