Speculation: Roster Building/Rumor Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I (not just being biased as I'm the biggest Buch fan) think Buch is more likely to take the team-friendly deal. Strome closest buddies are both gone now. Buch has grown so much with this team, he was such an awkward scrawny dweeb when he first came over here LOL and he's now like the most beloved guy in the room and is hilarious, he's completely came out of his shell with this group and I think he'd take a substantial cut to stay here. He's hanging out with Igor as we speak
You might be right. And I like both of them. They’ve both developed a lot right before our eyes. And I suspect they’d both take team-friendly deals. I just think Buch fetches more in a trade. (naturally, he’s a more complete player).

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
That’s just so suspicious.

Imagine going to a dealership and asking to see a vehicles CarFax report and they say, Nah Fam, you’ll just have to trust us. :loony:
That’s one possibility. The other one is that all the important info is well-known and the medicals are just a formality. We just don’t know.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
They wanted to keep him more.

Based on what? Can't be the eye test. Blackwell was clearly more talented.

Don't be surprised for Blackwell to put up legitimate numbers with the Kraken, while Rooney will get limited minutes and minimal production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad