Value of: ROR's next contract.

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
LOL then why don't Americans flock to STL over LA or NY? Two places with taxes similar to Toronto.

There are far more ways for NHL players to earn money in Toronto than STL, that's a joke.
Lol getting blurt are you not.

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
If the Leafs are looking to maximize their competitive advantage give him an 8 year bonus heavy deal bringing his cap hit to like 5M and regret it 5 years from now.

• Haha
Reactions: Haatley

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
People are really overestimating how much term he's going to get. A 32 turning 33 year old isn't going to be getting 7-8 years unless they're a true superstar like Crosby/Ovie/Malkin ect..

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
LOL then why don't Americans flock to STL over LA or NY? Two places with taxes similar to Toronto.

There are far more ways for NHL players to earn money in Toronto than STL, that's a joke.
There's also far more ways to be under the microscope of pressure and constant scrutiny in a place like Toronto that you wouldn't get in a place like STL.

Saying that, I expect him to hoist the Cup in Toronto, win the Conn Smythe and have a statue immediately erected to him. I can imagine the parade being bar none the craziest thing to ever happen in Canada or anywhere else for that matter.

And I'm being 100% serious about all of it. We got a Cup with him, if yall going to have him, win it all. Lord Stanley needs to go home. It's been too long.

Reactions: Doubledose

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4