Robin Lehner

BigBush*

Those go completely hand and hand im sorry but this comment makes no sense.

Lehner... Yikes I want Tim Murray to do well but that was not a move I liked from his perspective.

Lehner loves to blame everyone else but himself, has horrible rebound control and is weak on shots down low in tight.

He is actually a very good first shot goaltender but after that its pretty messy.

Ya I think we're just talking about different things. Franson is good offensively but I don't consider him a puck moving defenseman. Just like Weircoch who puts up points, but I don't consider him a PMD, despite a lot of people on here saying he is. But Weir is more of a PMD then Franson

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Ya i agree with that. Still very young, but I think he's an NHL player who should be playing in the NHL. Hes a big guy who wins most of his puck battles so that's good. He makes rookie mistakes though.

Ideally he'd be playing with a veteran partner like Methot but Ottawa doesn't have that option right now

It's hard for me to be confident that he should be in the NHL

I know he is in the NHL mostly because our defensive depth is not very good at all

I think ideally he would have stayed in the AHL longer

However I think it's clear that being rushed hasn't diminished his potential so that's a positive

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00