rinkrat13's 2004 Mock Draft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Philly's time has expired, so I'll make my pick.

The Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select Selke nominee Alyn McAuley! Alyn adds more two-way presence to the third line.

Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr
Kariya-Lang-Roenick
McAuley-Rucchin-xxxx

Schneider-Ohlund
Souray-Hamrlik
Ozolinsh

Kiprusoff

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
A Trade to announce:

TO TORONTO
MTL 14th and 18th round picks

TO MONTREAL
TOR 15th and 17th round picks

The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select from Ornskoldsvik, Sweden - Henrik & Daniel Sundin

Last edited:

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
the new york rangers will now entertain offers for the first overal pick, roberto luongo. If a deal has not been struck by the time i have to pick, he's gonna be pulled off the table and i'll just make my picks.

pm me if you wanna make an offer.

Last edited:

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
The New York Rangers are happy to verify the above trade of

Zdeno Chara, Joni Pitkanen and Mark Bell for Roberto Luongo, Pavel Kubina and Derian Hatcher

After the completion of this trade, the Rangers are proud to select there current starting goaltender: G. Nikolai Khabibulin. The Rangers will also select they're goalie of the future: G. Marc Andre-Fleury.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
xander said:
The New York Rangers are happy to verify the above trade of

Zdeno Chara, Joni Pitkanen and Mark Bell for Roberto Luongo, Pavel Kubina and Derian Hatcher

After the completion of this trade, the Rangers are proud to select there current starting goaltender: G. Nikolai Khabibulin. The Rangers will also select they're goalie of the future: G. Marc Andre-Fleury.

nice deal NYR and nice picks as well... good job all round!

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
By the way, I'm looking to deal one of my centers for an offensive defenseman.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Before our pick, the Chicago Blackhawks would like to announce the move to Anaheim, to become the Mighty Ducks.

(Sorry if it creates any confusion, but I don't think I could live the lie anymore, as I'll likely end up with 6 or 7 former Ducks, and the former franchise player, and I'm also a huge fan. I swear to god, every time I make a pick I type in Mighty Ducks instead of Blackhawks, then change it, so I figured this'll make everything better.)

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Cayouche5's time is up, so I'll make my pick.

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select right winger Rob Niedermayer! Rob completes what hopes to be a stellar third line

Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr
Kariya-Lang-Roenick
McAuley-Rucchin-Niedermayer

Schneider-Ohlund
Souray-Hamrlik
Ozolinsh-xxxxx

Kiprusoff

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens Select

Eric Daze and Danny Markov

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--E.Daze
P.Bergeron--B.Morrison--B.Morrow

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote
A.Markov--K.Timonen
D.Markov--*****

M.Brodeur

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
ducksflytogether said:
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select right winger Rob Niedermayer! Rob completes what hopes to be a stellar third line

after a pick like that I just had to change your team's name (look on 1st page) - only a homer like yourself coulda pulled that off :joker:

not saying Niedermayer isn;t a good player or that he doesn't deserve to be picked, just that he coulda been had in the last round if you really wanted him, or if someone would've picked him before you (in that last round) you gotta dealt for him and it wouldn't of costed that much... I can't really kick a homer thou - nice pick!

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
after a pick like that I just had to change your team's name (look on 1st page) - only a homer like yourself coulda pulled that off :joker:

not saying Niedermayer isn;t a good player or that he doesn't deserve to be picked, just that he coulda been had in the last round if you really wanted him, or if someone would've picked him before you (in that last round) you gotta dealt for him and it wouldn't of costed that much... I can't really kick a homer thou - nice pick!

I feel Rob's a good two-way threat, and I had trouble thinking of more good defensive forwards. Recchi was gonna be my pick, but he was taken just before, so I took Nieds instead. And, oh yeah, I forgot about Daze.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Philadelphia trades Jean Sebastien Giguere and a 16th round pick to Vancouver for Marian Gaborik and a 17th round pick.

Philadelphia then trades Roberto Luongo and Steve Sullivan to Toronto for Evgeni Nabokov and Scott Gomez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad