rinkrat13's 2004 Mock Draft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desibasha

Mar 25, 2004
Calgary Flames select D Nick Boynton & D Mike Komisarek to round the best young in this league.

Leopold-Regher
Stuart-Boynton
Phaneuf-Komisarek

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
The Toronto Maple Leafs ar proud to select from Zionsville, Indiana - John-Michael Liles and from Port McNeill, Britsih Columbia - Willie Mitchell

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Trade Alert!

The Vancouver Canucks have trade goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere, their 19th round selection, and their 20th round selection, to the Anaheim Mighty Ducks for goalie Mikka Kiprusoff, defenseman Sheldon Souray, and a 22nd round selection.

This trade IMO makes our team better. The goalie swap was done mainly to get Giguere's clutch playoff play(not that Kipper is bad, but Jiggy was fantastic), to get a good pick for a defenseman, and to upgrade on a pick. Souray is a good defenseman, but we are worried that his end of the season play, which was average, and his injury prone-ness may come back to haunt the team. The pick of Zubov made him that much more expendable, and eventually sent him to Vancouver. We also upgrade picks, which can really help the team out.

We wish the best of luck to both Mikka and Sheldon in Vancouver.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks, still in youth mode, are proud to select bruising winger Jordin Tootoo! The Tootoo train hopefully will provide energy to the line-up, and is expected to be a big part of our checking line.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
be nice and PM the next GM

please PM the next person to let them know that they're on the clock. Thanks.

cuz I can't always PM everyone that is next...

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I didn't know i was on the clock, nobody PMed me

The Montreal Canadiens Select

Mathieu Garon

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--E.Daze
P.Bergeron--B.Morrison--B.Morrow
S.Walker--M.York--S.Hartnell

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote
A.Markov--K.Timonen
D.Markov--*****

M.Brodeur
M.Garon

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto

*please, please, please, please! you'd want to know if you were on the clock, right?*

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It says I missed my 18th rounder, yet I picked Tootoo, so that pass should change to Jordin Tootoo.

Now, with our 19th round selections, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select goalie Curtis Joseph and defenseman Janne Niinimaa! Niinimaa has proven to be a very solid two-way defenseman in the past, and will more than replace Sheldon Souray, making the trade that much sweeter. Joseph will make our goalie tandem so far in the league, and if Giguere fails, Cujo should do well in his place.

Ducks:

Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr
Kariya-Lang-Roenick
McAuley-Rucchin-Lupul
Tootoo-xxxxx-Niedermayer

Schneider-Ohlund
Zubov-Hamrlik
Ozolinsh-Niinimaa

Giguere
Joseph

Andrei_Markov

Mar 3, 2004
The Edmonton Oilers are proud to select Scott Stevens.

Although Stevens is quite old, he's still one of the most feared defensemen in the league. With his presence on the team, the Oilers should be taken seriously as contender for the cup.

Go Oilers go !

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto

please, please, please, please PM the next GM!
you'd want to know if you were on the clock, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad