rinkrat13's 2004 Mock Draft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
I got a PM 6 hours ago....This thing is run like a friggin boot camp, who the hell's smart idea was for the time limit to be 8 hours.

Vaananen

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
OneSpeedOnly said:
I got a PM 6 hours ago....This thing is run like a friggin boot camp, who the hell's smart idea was for the time limit to be 8 hours.
Vaananen

I just don't anyone to get board and forget about this draft - I've seen it ahppen too many times with other mocks.. if you want out, just say so!

I don't remember who's idea it was for an 8 hour time limit - although that person posted it on this thread and NO-ONE said anything about it then... I should also defend myself here (a little) although I am running this mock like a (friggin) boot camp I have sometimes given peps more then 8 hours (and you ahve been one of them) just trying to start and finish a mock draft for the first time this season... thats it!

If anyone else has a problem, please say so now and we'll fix what has to be fixed.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
I have an idea?!? can you be sent an email from this board if you've been PMed?
if so, maybe those who can't be on the borad every 8 hours or so should hook that up...

just a suggestion!

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
no prob dude - we all gotta work.
I work from my computer (at home most of the time) and am online a little more then you and prob most... like I said, no prob - and good pick, I was thinking of big Keith at about this round.

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
I just don't anyone to get board and forget about this draft - I've seen it ahppen too many times with other mocks.. if you want out, just say so!

I don't remember who's idea it was for an 8 hour time limit - although that person posted it on this thread and NO-ONE said anything about it then... I should also defend myself here (a little) although I am running this mock like a (friggin) boot camp I have sometimes given peps more then 8 hours (and you ahve been one of them) just trying to start and finish a mock draft for the first time this season... thats it!

If anyone else has a problem, please say so now and we'll fix what has to be fixed.

it was my idea. I don't see a problem with it. it doesn't meen you have to be on the board ever 8 hours, it meens you to be on the board 8 hours from when the last person picked. theres 9 people in the draft, so theres plenty of time between your picks. It should work so you make a pick once every 2 days, so you just have to get here once ever 2 days. Other drafts have 6 hour limits, so i don't see how this is so bad.

and if you miss a pick, it's not a big deal, just make it when you get here.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens Select

Andrei Markov

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--B.Morrow

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote
A.Markov--*****

M.Brodeur

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Sorry bout the miss, folks. I had Rugby practice. So, with my selection, I'll take defenseman Sheldon Souray!

Chicago Blackhawks(so far):

Forsberg-Fedorov-Jagr
Kariya-Lang-Roenick

Schneider-Ohlund
Souray

Kiprusoff

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens Select

Brendan Morrison

:habs

M.Naslund--J.Sakic--S.Doan
M.Hejduk--S.Koivu--B.Morrow
*****--B.Morrison--*****

J.Bouwmeester--A.Foote
A.Markov--*****

M.Brodeur

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
sorry guys, had to travel home (from colorado to New York.) anyway, to form two thirds of the most devistating shut down line in the game, the Rangers select C. Bobby Holik and RW Jere Lehtinen.

Andrei_Markov

Mar 3, 2004
The Edmonton Oilers are proud to select Petr Sykora (the one actually playing with the Mighty Ducks) :joker:

Hopefully, The A line will rock for the Edmonton Oilers

Elias-Arnott-Sykora :yo: :yo: :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad