Results are only viewable after voting.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Efj36TU4_400x400.png

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Rielly, but Ristolainen is no slouch, even with the rough season him and his team are having. He's one of the few players Buffalo should keep if they decide to blow it up.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
this seasons been rough for risto, but that shouldnt be enough be call this one "AINEC" he could still turn it around, still young at 23 and has 2 40 pt seasons

voted rielly for now

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Risto's really underrated on here but Rielly probably even moreso. Would say, even without factoring in recency, Risto's an average-ish #2 and Rielly is a good #2, both with upside.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Risto's really underrated on here but Rielly probably even moreso. Would say, even without factoring in recency, Risto's an average-ish #2 and Rielly is a good #2, both with upside.
Risto has shown that he can be a good #2 as well. No need to underrate him like that. When we see Risto at his best he's throwing hits on players like toddlers, he's producing and being tough. That's tough to match.

Rielly is clearly having the better season. In their careers they have almost identical PPG pace (0.40 - 0.41 for Rielly) so for the future this is not AINEC by any means. Risto has not played to his value this year (same can be said for the whole Sabres team it looks like) but he's coming off of 2 pretty good years (+40pts), something Rielly hasn't done yet while playing with far bettter players for their entire careers.

I don't mind people picking Rielly but this clearly is not AINEC. I think Risto will explode as a player in 2 years.

Reactions: SotasicA

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Risto has shown that he can be a good #2 as well. No need to underrate him like that. When we see Risto at his best he's throwing hits on players like toddlers, he's producing and being tough. That's tough to match.

Rielly is clearly having the better season. In their careers they have almost identical PPG pace (0.40 - 0.41 for Rielly) so for the future this is not AINEC by any means. Risto has not played to his value this year (same can be said for the whole Sabres team it looks like) but he's coming off of 2 pretty good years (+40pts), something Rielly hasn't done yet while playing with far bettter players for their entire careers.

I don't mind people picking Rielly but this clearly is not AINEC. I think Risto will explode as a player in 2 years.

Ok, so they produced similarly offensively but Rielly has been the much better defensive player.

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Ristolainen - More physical, plays way more minutes and is more effective on the offensive end in worse team. Hopefully he turns around his production back to normal soon.

983 others

Aug 26, 2009
Risto is a pylon who doesn't even put up points, so I don't see how anybody could say he's better than Rielly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad