Rielly suspended 5 games -- Appeal Denied

Rielly’s response to Greig was…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALine

May 14, 2012
If Jacob Trouba received the same kind of disciplinary treatment as Rielly for the stuff he does on a semi regular basis, he'd play 20 games a season.
Trouba was the worst one all year imo. Home run swing to the dome vs a bunt to the side of the helmet. All he got was a fine.

Checks all the boxes they threw at Rielly. Retribution, more forceful, after the play.

Perron was worse as it was right to the chicklets. Same with skinner that the nhlpa cited as an argument.

I’m generally okay with Rielly sitting games for this, and if the past be damned, I need to see consistency going forward (but I’m not holding my breath about it).

Reactions: ruaware41
Sep 18, 2009
You just know Parros is crying like the little bitch he is right now. The two things he really didn’t want happening are coming to fruition: the Leafs just went 5-0, and Rielly is coming back (if it were up to him, Rielly would have been banned for life).
parros cte parros?

Reactions: Incognito

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
The irony. Leafs go 5 and 0, Reilly gets nice rest before playoff run and games get tougher. If Reilly wasn't a Leaf it wouldn't have been 5. Everyone knows Reilly is no goon and has no history.

Reactions: hoglund

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
IMG_7779.jpeg

Maybe Mo should rest a bit more ?

hobarth

Jul 10, 2011
Lilly and McCabe have been picking up tons of points since Rielly has been suspended so really is Rielly the be all/end all offensive d-man TO needs. I've often wondered if Keefe has been reining in any/all d-men TO has had because he wants them all, except Rielly, to play d, any mistake wasn't tolerated.

Timmins can't get icetime, Eric Gustafsson last year, so is it that TO's d can't support the Leaf's forwards or is it that Keefe doesn't want them to?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00