Post-Game Talk: Rested Jets 6 - Dead Wings 2

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Akin to many academics too, methinks.

Ave.

We won big!

Gonna watch this now finally after a long night's work today.

It's a win!

1680375240905.png

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
or they go on a little run...win a game or two, maybe even squeak through to the second round and Chevy (Mark) thinks "Hmmmm...this core? One more season?? They looked pretty good there....hmmmm..."

:laugh:

Yes. But I don't even want to talk about that kind of thing right now. At least not in this thread. :laugh: The tank thread is still there if I feel the need to go down that rabbit hole.

Lets see how the next few games go.

I'm not going to get too excited after 1 win over a not very good, tired team. But finally scoring a few goals does give some room for optimism.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Agreed. I would say that scheif is a heavy influence on connor though... really liked that lined first half of the game - then all the bad habits came back.

It was a huge help for the D to have forwards backchecking in that first period - their decision making seemed less stressful... we need that against NJ

Score effects.
That line needs to be playing with a much smaller early lead. :laugh:

Reactions: WolfHouse

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Really nice win. Great to see Jets so dominant most of the game.

Sure the Wings were a tired not so good team but just the tonic the Jets needed.

How does Namestnikov bounce through 8 teams in 8 years? Great guy, plug and play and brings some offense. Younger, cheaper version of Stasny. Awesome pick-up. A keeper.

clap-most-interesting-man.gif

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Really nice win. Great to see Jets so dominant most of the game.

Sure the Wings were a tired not so good team but just the tonic the Jets needed.

How does Namestnikov bounce through 8 teams in 8 years? Great guy, plug and play and brings some offense. Younger, cheaper version of Stasny. Awesome pick-up. A keeper.
Yeah, I've been wondering about all those previous teams, too. If Namest is a keeper, why are so many teams willing to cut him loose?

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Seriously, I think we have to go 4-2

Wins over the chasers is a must
If we go 4-2 then Calgary has to go 5-0-1 and Nashville 5-0-2. I hope they play like they need to go 6-0, but 3-3 would probably be enough.

Reactions: SUX2BU

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad