Post-Game Talk: Rested Jets 6 - Dead Wings 2

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Great came from our top 6, they were on a mission.
We won the board battles. We were faster to the puck. Our passing was FIRE.
Welcome back Brad Lauer! To the playoffs we go!
Go Jets Go!
gorilla-king-kong.gif

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
That was nice. Liked the wave!!

I might watch the jersey game but i saw our special guy abandon all the good side of his game halfway thru the second

Ehlers deserves nino on his line

Go Brad Lauer!!! The West FEARS the Jets

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
great win, kfc, wheeler and scheifele who all needed to see the puck go in each got one, would have been nice for a pp goal but it did look better tonight, if lauer is the reason for our offense going dry when he was out then wrap that man in bubble wrap! and lets go canucks!

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Really hope Chevy is already talking to Namestnikov's agent. Ehlers comparing him to Stastny is perfect. Just processes the game so well.

Wheeler is becoming a plus player again. Every year it's the same, he starts slow and just builds. Every year it takes longer. When he gets injured he falls back more than you'd hope. But if he plays enough he gets there, and that's a huge plus going into the playoffs.

Defense looked great. Samberg has been very active the past few games to mixed results but I'm happy to see him testing those boundaries. Stanley had some good moments. DeMelo and Pionk both stepped up big time with Morrissey out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad