Relationship Thread

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
I mean the most whipped thing he said was he'd go through fire for her. I mean. With my ex I think I'd try to put the fire out first...I'd take a bullet for her for sure. But now not so much.
Life's not over till it's over buddy. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Maybe one day you'll be able to brag about getting a kiss like @The Crypto Guy

Reactions: darko

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This wasn't even remotely funny
Maybe if you were in the discord you'd know I've repeatedly stated that Chris Hemsworth is the one guy I'd at least try being gay for.

Also I don't know who you are so I really don't care whether you find something funny or not.

Reactions: G F O P

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
My girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me after I voted for trump

Oh well, more money for me now.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I have a feeling liberal females are going to find it VERY hard to find bf/husbands in their life. Nobody wants to listen to their bitching a moaning about everything. I guess very weak men will put up with it and let their wife's run their life.

Wait 5-10 years and watch the % of married couples drop drastically. They will wake up when they are 40, out of shape, and by then nobody will want them. Oops.

Reactions: badboy1994

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I have a feeling liberal females are going to find it VERY hard to find bf/husbands in their life. Nobody wants to listen to their *****ing a moaning about everything. I guess very weak men will put up with it and let their wife's run their life.

Wait 5-10 years and watch the % of married couples drop drastically. They will wake up when they are 40, out of shape, and by then nobody will want them. Oops.
Yup, they will never get a real man

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I have a feeling liberal females are going to find it VERY hard to find bf/husbands in their life. Nobody wants to listen to their *****ing a moaning about everything. I guess very weak men will put up with it and let their wife's run their life.

Lol wow. I don' even know women anymore after reading what you are writing here is this true?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I'm more than what most of you could ever claim to presume others would ever even attempt to pretend you would ever be, ever, and it isn' even ever close, and my selfie avatar isn' even what I look like now because I am even more jacked than then and you probably weren' even aesthic even as much as I even was when i had that pic taken so let' be real: SHOES IS ALL U GOT. PERIOD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad