Relationship Thread

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
So far I have been "talking-to" my current bae, Ashlee for about 4 weeks after we met through Twitch and realized that we both live literally within a "stone's throw" of each-other as we can reach each-other's apartments by a uber in just under 15 minutes. After the first time we met in IRL it was love at first sight pretty much because she uses filters on her cam and was actually surprisingly even prettier in person much to my surprise than she is when we are playing games through the web, and what is more and even cooler than the physical attractions is that we are into the same movies, anime, music, and both trade cryptos at a pretty high level, and also are both considering going to pharmacy college, maybe even the same one.

Reactions: gumgum

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
tenor.gif

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So far I have been "talking-to" my current bae, Ashlee for about 4 weeks after we met through Twitch and realized that we both live literally within a "stone's throw" of each-other as we can reach each-other's apartments by a uber in just under 15 minutes. After the first time we met in IRL it was love at first sight pretty much because she uses filters on her cam and was actually surprisingly even prettier in person much to my surprise than she is when we are playing games through the web, and what is more and even cooler than the physical attractions is that we are into the same movies, anime, music, and both trade cryptos at a pretty high level, and also are both considering going to pharmacy college, maybe even the same one.

You both like cartoons lol?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
You both like cartoons lol?
We both lol at the same anime, and also enjoy series series too, as well. I could see this particular one turning out to be THEE one, and my mom said that she is literally "hearing wedding bells" so stay tuned, I could envision seeing myself literally pull the trigger and pop the question one day in the coming months.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
We both lol at the same anime, and also enjoy series series too, as well. I could see this particular one turning out to be THEE one, and my mom said that she is literally "hearing wedding bells" so stay tuned, I could envision seeing myself literally pull the trigger and pop the question one day in the coming months.

Congrats

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
It's been said that when a female is attracted to a male, she tends to speak with a higher than normal pitched voice.

This would explain why every female I talk too sounds like Barry White :cry:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It's been said that when a female is attracted to a male, she tends to speak with a higher than normal pitched voice.

This would explain why every female I talk too sounds like Barry White :cry:

At least you talk/can talk to girls.

When @G F O P tries, he just stammers incoherently before wetting himself and the girls just look at him disgustedly without saying a word.

Reactions: HisIceness

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018

Have you checked out rings yet? It'd be really cool if you had like a ring from your mom or gma or something like an heirloom. Would be super special

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
I am in a college class with this girl. She has invited me over to her room while wearing pajamas and thrown herself at me numerous other times. Despite this I have not made a move even though the posters giving me relationship have been telling me to do so for months. Also I know a far more attractive girl who is not relevant to the story but could be found on my Facebook friends list if someone checked that for some reason. What should I do next?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I am in a college class with this girl. She has invited me over to her room while wearing pajamas and thrown herself at me numerous other times. Despite this I have not made a move even though the posters giving me relationship have been telling me to do so for months. Also I know a far more attractive girl who is not relevant to the story but could be found on my Facebook friends list if someone checked that for some reason. What should I do next?

Bang the pajamas girl.

Sep 19, 2008

Move to @RayP 's Mormon house and marry them both

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad