Relationship Thread

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
tenor.gif
Wow, I see you're also an unfunny, impoverished lame-o here in this thread too!

Reactions: Urblock

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It's not "trolling" to tell you you're an idiot for losing all your money by buying crypto current seas, and then flaunting it on an online forum! As if to brag or something?

I'm up over 700% of what I put in still....where is this "losing all my money" :laugh:

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
I'm up over 700% of what I put in still....where is this "losing all my money" :laugh:
It's going to 0$ and besides there's literally no way to "cash out" so any money you put in is gone forever. Look it up! Idiots like you are making the wrong people rich and are contributing to a huge financial collapse and you're literally FLAUNTING that fact on an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. You make me sick!

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
It's honestly no wonder why some of you have had no dates or only one date ever in your lives. Total idiots with zero knowledge of how the real world works. Horrible financial decisions. Broke boys with nothing to offer the world but "memes".. ridiculous

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It's going to 0$ and besides there's literally no way to "cash out" so any money you put in is gone forever. Look it up! Idiots like you are making the wrong people rich and are contributing to a huge financial collapse and you're literally FLAUNTING that fact on an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. You make me sick!
4e780744241baf99240c8a98a781904d662f518da883b6602bbb3d56265fa807.jpg

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
Any of you ever been in love where it takes over? 3 kids and I'm still there. Would run thru fire for her. I'm so lucky to be able to spend my life with her. I may be drunk and headed her way. Will tell her about this wonderful thread when I get there.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Any of you ever been in love where it takes over? 3 kids and I'm still there. Would run thru fire for her. I'm so lucky to be able to spend my life with her. I may be drunk and headed her way. Will tell her about this wonderful thread when I get there.
I was once. Was GOAT during, WOAT when it ended.

But...what. you're heading to her drunk? As in driving? Is this some elaborate attempt at humor?

darko

Feb 16, 2009

p***y whipped.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
You can be madly in love and not be ***** whipped. I was crazy about my ex but I definitely controlled the relationship...until she ended it cause of her paranoia and insecurities.

True but UrBlock definitely sounds whipped.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
True but UrBlock definitely sounds whipped.
I mean the most whipped thing he said was he'd go through fire for her. I mean. With my ex I think I'd try to put the fire out first...I'd take a bullet for her for sure. But now not so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->