Recalled/Assigned: Reese Johnson up, Kalynuk & Phillips down

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
How was Phillips in his first game guys?

His Stateline was pretty impressive against that Canes squad.

Not an easy assignment to have to cover for Gus in your first NHL game!

Reactions: teddygmr

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

for his first nhl game against a great team, not too bad, he's really climbed the organizational depth chart in past year

Reactions: teddygmr and Eegs

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006

limited minutes, he played things safe, had one gaff that I recall but otherwise solid for his first go being so young.

certainly more ready than Mitchell at this point

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I actually think he has looked pretty impressive when you factor how he has looked. he has not been playing hockey that long and does have size and speed. Beudin and Mitchell are going to plateu becuase they both lack elite physical skills. Size, speed or hand eye coridnation. those things are not really taught. phillips has 2 or the 3.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I actually think he has looked pretty impressive when you factor how he has looked. he has not been playing hockey that long and does have size and speed. Beudin and Mitchell are going to plateu becuase they both lack elite physical skills. Size, speed or hand eye coridnation. those things are not really taught. phillips has 2 or the 3.

Well, I do know that Courtney likes his play in RFD and he is probably playing it safe in his first games as an NHLer so we'll see how his game progresses.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Also for him to be drafted so late, play in the A and get called up to the NHL in such a short period is pretty impressive and shows growth. Makes you wonder how much more there is there.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I like this move. Beaudin does not play a flashy game but he thinks the game very well. I am very interested to see who they pair him with.

Gus is who I remove from the lineup obviously.

CD50 - Has Mitchell played yet in Rockford? Sorry I am being lazy...
I like the move as well, Beaudin is a great prospect and I agree he has high hockey IQ for sure.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I like this move. Beaudin does not play a flashy game but he thinks the game very well. I am very interested to see who they pair him with.

I know he had before because I recall him and beaudin both on the ice together maybe even assisting a goal for Reichel

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021

McCabe should sit.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

I'm pretty sure Beaudin will take Stillmans place. I think Canadas' Covid protocall rules exempt Stillman from playing tonight.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002

Oh no

Hopefully not due to long term Hagel injury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad