Recalled/Assigned: Reese Johnson up, Kalynuk & Phillips down

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Odd he was sent down for a forward or am I reading too much into that?

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Hope so, Strome for a dman potentially?
That’s what I was thinking right off…

Strome to MTL for Romanov? Both pending RFAs. Or Strome for (wish) Chiarot? plus as he’s a pending UFA.

Strome to VEG for Whitcloud? Again both pending RFAs. Or Strome for (wish) McNabb? plus as again he’s a pending UFA.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
That’s what I was thinking right off…

Strome to MTL for Romanov? Both pending RFAs. Or Strome for (wish) Chiarot? plus as he’s a pending UFA.

Strome to VEG for Whitcloud? Again both pending RFAs. Or Strome for (wish) McNabb? plus as again he’s a pending UFA.

doubt MTL or LV make either trade

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
He has so many holes in his game it’s hard to find a team outside of like Arizona or Ottawa who just don’t give a shit that would take him.

right, and even ARZ will probably not go the reunion route, could see Detroit taking a chance on him and flipping him for future assets

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Some new lines at practice..

Hagel Dach Kane
Kubalik Toews Kurashev (same)
D-Cat Borgstrom HARDMAN
Johnson Gaudette Strome

Khaira and Carpenter rotating in

D-Cat demoted to line for tgec5x5 ...hopefully lines more balanced with potential for better 5x5 offense and size distribution ....tge weakest link =Toews?

Zero points -4 and xouid not musterxa shotvon goal last game ...his line was horrid last gamecand if he cannot drive tge bus at all anymore then He needs a benching.

So we shall see if tgese libe changes change the direction if the team...or not.

Things coukd not be worse...so JC had to try something else.

So tge #1line started out as smurf line but now has list 2/3 ofvtge smurfs...Hopefully Dach and Hagel can do things together and drag Kanecalong ...I hopectgeyvdo not defer to hom and pkay his game...rTger he needs to emulate their work ethicand start doing sone hustling back to check in his own zone.
Hopefully Hardman will disrupt on rge forecheck ,Borgstrom get the loose pucks then dislodged Nd feed Cat for open one toners..

But none of this mattersvifvtge D-corps fails to move pucks out ofvtge d-zone...

We shall see.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Oops...forgot Entwhistle...Still between Khaira and Johnson on 4th line ...Strome in white healthy scratch shirt with Gaudette and Carpenter.

Woukl rather he play with Johnson and either Gaudette or Entwhistle ...

Last edited:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Oops...forgot Entwhistle...Still between Khaira and Johnson on 4th line ...Strome in white healthy scratch shirt with Gaudette and Carpenter.

Woukl rather he play with Johnson and either Gaudette or Entwhistle ...

It seems obvious that JC does not like sluggish players who don't play with an edge. Strome is that for certain....and Gaudette isn't particularly aggressive or fleet of foot either. I imagine that he will need to bury a few to gain a spot on this roster.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
It seems obvious that JC does not like sluggish players who don't play with an edge. Strome is that for certain....and Gaudette isn't particularly aggressive or fleet of foot either. I imagine that he will need to bury a few to gain a spot on this roster.
Right, he just likes sluggish players that can't play hockey.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Ian plays one game where he's the best defenseman on the ice.

How does JC respond? Scratch him until he's sent down for the answer to all our problems...Mike Hardman.

Throw JC in jail.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
We score only 2 even strength goals after 3 games and our coach thinks adding another 4th liner, one with little NHL experience, is what's needed. And the GM went with it, didn't tell him "no, work with what you have".

The Hawks have two days off on Friday and Saturday, it'd be about the best time possible to fire Stan and Jeremy. You'd hope that Rocky and Danny are having conversations already about replacements at this point.

Who the f*** am I kidding? Nothing will happen.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
We score only 2 even strength goals after 3 games and our coach thinks adding another 4th liner, one with little NHL experience, is what's needed. And the GM went with it, didn't tell him "no, work with what you have".

The Hawks have two days off on Friday and Saturday, it'd be about the best time possible to fire Stan and Jeremy. You'd hope that Rocky and Danny are having conversations already about replacements at this point.

Who the f*** am I kidding? Nothing will happen.
JC doesn't care about even strength goals
FCADFNbXsAEQbHd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad