Pre-Game Talk: Red Wings vs Jets - Fri Mar 2 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Nashvile was lucky last night (winning with 1 minute left) but we shouldn't have let this game get away.

As well, this team has to learn to play a full period and a full game going forward if they want to go far. There are too many goals being scored on as of late with less than 2 minutes either left in a period or left in a game.

That part of their game they will have to clean up and clean up fast.

I might get heat for this, but I'm tired of being disappointed from a good team.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think Hellebuyck is fine, but it wouldn't hurt to give him a break, also this is the team where you gotta let your starter rest.

Reactions: GNP

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I like what Maurice saud about having Stastny to take faceoffs on one side and Scheifele on the other. Left right thing. Maybe we'll win more PP draws and maybe we can get Laine a quick shot like the one Buff fed him
I really like the add of Stasny to PP1. He has the quick hands and vision to take advantage of the quick feed to Scheifele in the middle if the opposition is cheating to Laine.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I hope we don't play Minnesota in the first round - so unexciting

Also, would they really scratch Armia over Tanev or Hendricks? :huh:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
redwingssuck-thumb-autox379-136530.jpg

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Habs beat Isles in an uneventful game. Ladd without a goal the entire month of February. Ladd has not scored now since sometime around mid January. That contract is looking worse and worse to me.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Habs beat Isles in an uneventful game. Ladd without a goal the entire month of February. Ladd has not scored now since sometime around mid January. That contract is looking worse and worse to me.

Probably safe to safe he wont see the end of that contract with the Islanders, just takes up space on the ice and accomplishes nothing

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Maybe they'll name him captain when Tavares bolts this summer ;)

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Not really all that worked up about the loss last night, will be considerably more worked up if they lose Friday, and not just because I'm going.

Me either - we're fine as frogs hair.
Little out - hope it's minor and and it might explain his recent play - need line 2 to get on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad