Pre-Game Talk: Red Wings vs Jets - Fri Mar 2 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
With three goalies and another practice day tomorrow I can see why they might give Helle the day off, or have him work extra on goalie drills. I even suggested in the other thread that maybe he went to the goalie lab at the iceplex

Looks like this was accurate. Also Little being ill could explain some of what we saw last night

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm expecting an onslaught. That 1st PP is insane. Would like to see MoJo on PP2 and maybe even Stastny down low on that one. He made PP1 lethal down low but he could really be a catalyst on the 2nd unit.

My feelings on PPs (right or wrong) is to throw everything possible at PP1 and you likely don't need to water things down with two PPs.

Reactions: Robinson2187

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
My feelings on PPs (right or wrong) is to throw everything possible at PP1 and you likely don't need to water things down with two PPs.

I like what Maurice saud about having Stastny to take faceoffs on one side and Scheifele on the other. Left right thing. Maybe we'll win more PP draws and maybe we can get Laine a quick shot like the one Buff fed him

Last edited:

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I like what Maurice saud about having Stastny to take faceoffs on one side and Scheifele on the other. Left right thing. Maybe we'll win more PP draws and maybe we can get Laine a quick **** like the one Buff fed him

I still can't get over how good that PP looked. It was good before, but Stastny just put it over the top. I didn't realize before last night, exactly how good he is all around.

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
I still can't get over how good that PP looked. It was good before, but Stastny just put it over the top. I didn't realize before last night, exactly how good he is all around.

He runs that down low option so well on the PP. Him and Wheeler can work that so well and open up Scheifs and Laine all day.

He was also very hard on the puck 5v5.

Reactions: Festinator

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ya i guess that's why Chevy apparently tried so hard to get him as a free agent , he looked like he has played all season with us . :thumbu:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
DRW/WPG fan living in WPG here,

hope the Jets pump em, helps with the tank and Fire Trashill movement.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
[QUOTE="Aavco Cup, post: 142377069, member: 206043"]I like what Maurice saud about having Stastny to take faceoffs on one side and Scheifele on the other. Left right thing. Maybe we'll win more PP draws and maybe we can get Laine a quick shot like the one Buff fed him[/QUOTE]
Hmm, sounds familiar ;)

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
Not really all that worked up about the loss last night, will be considerably more worked up if they lose Friday, and not just because I'm going.

Reactions: Festinator

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not really all that worked up about the loss last night, will be considerably more worked up if they lose Friday, and not just because I'm going.

I was, want the Jets to take the 1st place.

Minny makes a tough opponent for 1st round.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
I was, want the Jets to take the 1st place.

Minny makes a tough opponent for 1st round.
I was disappointed we lost, just not that pissed about it, Nashville is good.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I was disappointed we lost, just not that pissed about it, Nashville is good.

Yes, Nashville is the top contender from the West right now, but like I said I feel Minny is one of the toughest match ups for the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad