Post-Game Talk: Red Hot Devils in Ottawa, Thursday 7:30 pm on TSN

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I assume you mean the Viarail station on Tremblay Road right next to highway 417? If yes, take Highway 417 west all the way to the arena. If you don't want to eat at the arena, get off at Terry Fox Drive just before the arena, make a right & go into the Centrum Mall next to the off ramp, there are plenty of restaurants in there & Boston Pizza might still have a shuttle bus service to the arena & you won't have to pay for parking & it will be easy to get back onto the highway after the game. Welcome to Ottawa & enjoy the game.

I suspect if he's at the Via Rail station, he took the train and may not have access to a car.

You'll probably have to take a 400-series bus (I think it's the 401) from the train station and it will take you to the game.

http://www.octranspo.com/routes?rte=401

You will likely have to be at the bus stop from around 6 pm to 6:25 pm to catch it.

I think it costs $3.40 to take.

Otherwise you can cab or Uber but it will cost you a few bucks.

Last edited:

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Going to this one and bringing my 6 month old daughter to her first Sens game! Hoping for more interesting game, felt the 3 or 4 I have attended this year have been pretty un-eventful, slow paced etc...

Reactions: NyQuil

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
NJD are fast so the guys will have to play the system well and own the neutral zone and slow this game down

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Brown is supposed to be in with Boro out hurt.

Surprised they didn't call up a Dman to have around as an extra in case something happened in practice today.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a good game tonight between 2 of the better early season teams in the East. Think we win 3-1.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
I assume you mean the Viarail station on Tremblay Road right next to highway 417? If yes, take Highway 417 west all the way to the arena. If you don't want to eat at the arena, get off at Terry Fox Drive just before the arena, make a right & go into the Centrum Mall next to the off ramp, there are plenty of restaurants in there & Boston Pizza might still have a shuttle bus service to the arena & you won't have to pay for parking & it will be easy to get back onto the highway after the game. Welcome to Ottawa & enjoy the game.

BP does have the shuttle, took it for a game last month, free parking, $4.00 for the shuttle, leaves 45 minutes before the game and 15 minutes after the game(or if the headcount is tallied before that).
School bus btw.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Devils lineup for tonight:

Hall-Hischier-Stafford
Johansson-Henrique-Palmieri
Gibbons-Zacha-Bratt
Wood-Coleman-Noesen

Greene-Severson
Moore-Santini
Butcher-Prout

Schneider

Good luck guys! (Not really!)

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

HSF

Sep 3, 2008

Surprised they didn't call up a Dman to have around as an extra in case something happened in practice today.

our AHL team is super close now :) and we aren't on a road trip like we were out west

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Really hoping Burrows can keep building on his solid play thus far. Our 3 main whipping boys in Ceci, Thompson & Burrows have all been pretty good so far this year imo.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009

I guess the drive from Belleville to Ottawa isn't that long so they don't bother. Not sure if they're at Hartford already but that's a 3-4h flight itself within the same timezone. Save the salary but not calling anyone up :P

Hoping Brown can have a good showing and score to boost his confidence before being sent down.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa

Looking forward to seeing what he's got when the games count. I'm optimistic :D Let's make his first official game a win.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Really hoping Burrows can keep building on his solid play thus far. Our 3 main whipping boys in Ceci, Thompson & Burrows have all been pretty good so far this year imo.

Uh, Ceci has been good for the most part. Thompson and Burrows have been mediocre at best.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Hey what about this guy... man out one game and they forget about him
cut.jpeg

Reactions: Gesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad