Post-Game Talk: Red Hot Devils in Ottawa, Thursday 7:30 pm on TSN

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
5 next games are really tough with opponents all ahead of us in the standings
Gotta be really focus not end up with a 3-6-2 record after that strech

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Take a shot every time someone on the broadcast mentions how different these Devils are than the ones from the past.

Dear lord would anyone last the pregame?

Their special teams have been interesting through their first 6 games. The PP is operating above 30% but their PK is about 77%. Recipe for success is hit less posts and don't let Boro see the ice.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Dear lord would anyone last the pregame?

Their special teams have been interesting through their first 6 games. The PP is operating above 30% but their PK is about 77%. Recipe for success is hit less posts and don't let Boro see the ice.

well he is out tomorrow so i guess we are halfway there

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
The devils is how i want ottawa to be built. speed and skill without sacrificing defence and effort.

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The Sens are pretty well built as it is, no need to copy a team that hasn't made the playoffs in the last 5 seasons.

Well they are gonna make them for the next 10... The last 5 years they have been building towards this. They are a deep 4 line team that comes in waves of speed. I hope the sens are ready, it's a good game to have directly before the leafs as they are a similar team. I'm going to this one, should be a fun game I'm excited about.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Well they are gonna make them for the next 10... The last 5 years they have been building towards this. They are a deep 4 line team that comes in waves of speed. I hope the sens are ready, it's a good game to have directly before the leafs as they are a similar team. I'm going to this one, should be a fun game I'm excited about.
Bert I'm not saying that the Devils dont have a good team, on the contrary they do but I also like what the Sens have done, I think the future looks as bright for the Sens as it does for the Devils, and keep in mind that the Sens have built their team with also being competitive. Yes I agree with you the Sens will have to be at their best to beat the Devils tonight.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Hi guys,

I will be at the game tonight. What is the fastest way to get to the ctc from the Viarail station. If anyone could PM me.

Good luck to you guys, hope for an enjoyable game. Cheers!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Hi guys,

I will be at the game tonight. What is the fastest way to get to the ctc from the Viarail station. If anyone could PM me.

Good luck to you guys, hope for an enjoyable game. Cheers!
I assume you mean the Viarail station on Tremblay Road right next to highway 417? If yes, take Highway 417 west all the way to the arena. If you don't want to eat at the arena, get off at Terry Fox Drive just before the arena, make a right & go into the Centrum Mall next to the off ramp, there are plenty of restaurants in there & Boston Pizza might still have a shuttle bus service to the arena & you won't have to pay for parking & it will be easy to get back onto the highway after the game. Welcome to Ottawa & enjoy the game.

Reactions: jules6565

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad