Real Madrid - Liverpool: CL Final 26th May

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Real might have more ability as individuals and as a team, but Liverpool players are probably more willing to sacrifice everything for the win, including their own well-being and WC participation (for those whom it applies). Likes of Ronaldo and Madrid midfielder & fullbacks will back off that vital inch in crucial situations instead of going all in.

Reactions: Evilo

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Disagree.

This is with 99% certainty going to be a high intensity game. Bringing on Bale after 60 could be gold. Especially if it goes to extra time.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Liverpool is going to give up possession in this game. They are going to get at least 1-2 goals on the counter. I think that the key battle this game is Varane/Ramos against the front three.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I have been calm and have had a good feeling the entire day, but now I can feel the heart rate increasing... f***ing let's go!!

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Yesterday I was walking by a store and saw a fully engaged father in a conversation with his 10ish yrs old son telling him, tomorrow I want you to focus on the game. It’s a big opportunity for you to learn. I want you to watch all the defenders. Specially Marcelo. This is how a defender is supposed to play. And after the game we’re going to analyze it and talk about what you’ve learned. The kid looked a bit scared lol but that’s a badass father. Loved that. Although I chuckled at the Marcelo comment.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Time to see if that Mane-Firmino-Salah front three who have shredded a lot of defenders this season can be the difference against Real. I don't think the midfield is even close though, Real has two of the best in there.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I have been calm and have had a good feeling the entire day, but now I can feel the heart rate increasing... ****ing let's go!!

I've been pretty sure Madrid's got this for the past two months at least, but now that it's getting close I feel like the whole world is waking out of an evil sleep and anything is possible!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad