RD Scott Morrow - UMass, NCAA (2021, 40th, CAR)

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Maybe something along the lines of....

1. Luke Hughes
2. Brock Faber
3. Ryan Ufko
4. Seamus Casey
5. Scott Morrow

6. Lane Hutson
7. Jackson Lacombe
8. Ryan Chesley
9. Sam Rinzel (next year)
10. Shai Buium

11. Ian Moore
12. Guillaume Richard
13. Jake Livingstone
14. Michael Benning
15. Luca Munzberger

16. Ryan Johnson
17. Wyatt Kaiser
18. Nick Leivermann
19. Jack Peart
20. Henry Thrun

21. Tyson Jugnauth
22. Jacob Truscott
23. Tyler Kleven
24. Corson Ceulemanns
25. Mason Lohrei

Morrow is certainly in the conversation based on the offense alone. Still a chance he could be a forward as a pro.

Because that happens so often.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
Any word if he is going to sign ? Seems odd it hasn’t happened yet so is he planning on going back to college?

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
I think you can check his highlights at least
various of places, like their own website (UMASS)
or Twitter, or NCAA website, or their twitter
Thanks. Haven’t found much and highlites don’t tell me about his usage, his quality of competition or the details that people who watch him play might be able to tell me.

As you said, a very under the radar player, so thought I would check in with the good people of Hf to see what they may know.

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
Thanks. Haven’t found much and highlites don’t tell me about his usage, his quality of competition or the details that people who watch him play might be able to tell me.

As you said, a very under the radar player, so thought I would check in with the good people of Hf to see what they may know.

Same thing for me though it seems nobody here seems to know. Purely stats watching he seems to have a very good start this year. His team seems also to be better than last year

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Just following up. This guy just doesn’t get much attention.

How is his season coming along and do the Canes fear he isn’t going to sign with them?
Haven’t watched him yet this year but plan to get to a few of the UMass games in Boston. He’s a great prospect with high upside, took a tiny bit of a step back last year vs his freshman season but he was still very good. I see him projecting similar to a Justin Faulk type player, solid 2nd pair offensive RHD who can QB the PP. Never know for sure until he gets to the league though.

Minimal concern about it, if he doesn’t sign once UMass’ season ends the concern probably goes up but most think he’ll sign next spring. It would be foolish for him not to frankly, not only are the Canes a perennial contender, there is huge opportunity for minutes here for a young RHD, both near future and long term — Burns obviously doesn’t have that many years left, Pesce/Chatfield likely to walk as UFAs and no other great RHD in the pipeline. Not to mention being paired with Slavin or Skjei/Nikishin/Orlov.

Reactions: Brent Burns Beard

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I just can’t believe how hard it is to get any news on this guy.

Anyone ?
Dobber is usually pretty good with getting some information but as per usual it's just an informed opinion.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
26 games, 6 goals, 26 points, +9

-----

96 career games, 28 goals, 90 points.

-----

interesting fact; he jumped straight from USHS level to the NCAA level
well, played 6 play-offs games prior, in the USHL - that's a huge jump
I thought you only scout pre-teen players?? :laugh: Morrow might be a little old for you....

Anyway, yea Morrow is having a great year but overall his game is very similar to last years. Very consistent and steady player but not showing many changes in his style of play. I have no problem with that because I love his game but since this is hfboards we can nit pick. I would expect him to play for Carolina eventually.

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
the guy on dobber says he has issues defensively. Wonder how that has evolved over his time in UMASS . Seems like nobody watches him play consistently on this board so I don’t expect anything else than these thread going back to page 2 where it belongs !

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
the guy on dobber says he has issues defensively. Wonder how that has evolved over his time in UMASS . Seems like nobody watches him play consistently on this board so I don’t expect anything else than these thread going back to page 2 where it belongs !
I guarentee "the guy on dobber" hasn't even seen him play consistently either... Or at all

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
Signed is ELC

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad