TV: Ray Donovan

TheMurdocktor

102, Row K, Seat 4
Jul 11, 2010
Glendale, AZ
Getting gritty and good.

Jon Voight in the library watching that twerking video was hilarious. Although he's still a creepy ******* and an a-hole.

member 151739

I'm not sure if I like the show or not yet. Ray's daughter sucks though.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this show. I'd like to see him doing more of his job personally, but it's all still good.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Just watched the first two episodes. Watching 3 now. Voight is amazing, agree there is a ton going on but that's typical of a new series like this. Should come together over the season. I like that it's based in Hollywood. Kind of like Entourage meets the Sopranos.

"You can get the bag or or the bat"

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
everytime i see Voight I have to ask why is he not in the same league as guys like Hoffman, de niro, pacino and other new york actors from the 70's. I watched Midnight Cowboy a few weeks ago, while Hoffman was good so was Voight I think pulled it off as well. Looking at Voight's career, he nearly vanished. Between 1970 catch 22 and 1985 runaway train he only made only 10 movies. I am sure that there is a story why he did not capitalize on movies he made in the early 70's

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
4 episodes in and i still have no idea why i'm still watching.

Strange thing is that i think the acting is very good (aside from the p*ss poor Boston accents), but i don't care about any of the characters. That's a sure sign of bad writing.

So i'll watch the rest of the season since i've already invested in 4 episodes, but it wouldn't bother in me in the least if they all died in a high rise fire.

So far 2 thumbs down.

TheMurdocktor

102, Row K, Seat 4
Jul 11, 2010
Glendale, AZ
Dat ending scene. Wow. :laugh:

We still don't really know all the connections between everybody, which I think is kind of cool. Different writing style is always nice.

And I really want Terry to hook up with that nurse.

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
Getting gritty and good.

Jon Voight in the library watching that twerking video was hilarious. Although he's still a creepy ******* and an a-hole.

that and the meeting scene, that was so inappropriate but really funny too. I'm still borderline, I will watch this season and then see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad