Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 5

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The sooner Creative quits pairing him with Shane, the better. :shakehead

Amen. If they use a feud with Rollins to elevate Drew then I’m all for it. Plenty of time to turn Drew into a loose canon babyface to challenge Lesnar.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently Charlotte's demand of a match at Summerslam with an opponent "better than Ember Moon" is leading to Charlotte vs Trish Stratus at Summerslam.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There are no plans for Balor to join The Club/OC and he’s not even figured into plans after Summerslam.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Apparently Charlotte's demand of a match at Summerslam with an opponent "better than Ember Moon" is leading to Charlotte vs Trish Stratus at Summerslam.

Was this something she said on-air, or just more backstage whining to Vince to try and shoehorn her way into another title match?

Also.....I guess Trish needs the money. :dunno:

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Charlotte/Trish would be a good match IMO. A good battle of 2 of the top ladies wrestlers ever.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’ve literally read no credible report of Charlotte requesting an opponent “better than Ember Moon.”

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Was this something she said on-air, or just more backstage whining to Vince to try and shoehorn her way into another title match?

She’ll take the money, I doubt she needs it.

Trish was the original plan the last time they had Takeover in Toronto but she had just gotten pregnant.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

She’s always wanted to have one last match in Toronto.

I don’t get why as soon as someone returns, it’s about money.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
She’s always wanted to have one last match in Toronto.

I don’t get why as soon as someone returns, it’s about money.

No better place for Trish to get back in the ring, at least she's got that going for her.

But I figure since Taker and HBK get bashed for taking the money for those one-off shows, the same could be applied to Trish here.

Unless she's planning on sticking around a while? :dunno:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
No better place for Trish to get back in the ring, at least she's got that going for her.

But I figure since Taker and HBK get bashed for taking the money for those one-off shows, the same could be applied to Trish here.

I mean, SummerSlam isn’t the same pay day as Saudi blood money shows.

Plus, someone like HBK who said he wouldn’t wrestle again, suddenly does a tag team match. There’s no other reason than the money, and that is proven when he tried to say he doesn’t feel the match counted because it wasn’t a singles match lol

With Taker, I think it’s just the dude can’t say no, and honestly, the dude gets paid 2M, for 20 minutes of work. You don’t need to be broke to want that.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Difference being a blood money show vs Summerslam.

Also Trish is still likely in a place she can have a match without embarrassing herself (although if I’m being fair, Undertaker did just fine in that tag match with Roman, Drew, and Shane)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
In WWE-speak they’re the top 2 ever, which they base on title reigns. I don’t mind it as an idea, it’s a dream match they can actually do. I just never heard anyone mention it as a dream match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
In WWE-speak they’re the top 2 ever, which they base on title reigns. I don’t mind it as an idea, it’s a dream match they can actually do. I just never heard anyone mention it as a dream match.

Because the Trish match people wanted was Trish/Sasha. Could have done Trish/Lita vs Sasha/Bayley but they shit that down the tubes.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Trish/Charlotte will be awesome.

It’s a damn shame people here undervalue Charlotte

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Because the Trish match people wanted was Trish/Sasha. Could have done Trish/Lita vs Sasha/Bayley but they **** that down the tubes.

You’re right but Sasha can’t be part of it if she’s not going to be around.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Has Trish even wrestled more than a couple times in the last decade? Sounds like a boring match to me.

Just another example of WWE turning to the past instead of the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad