Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoilers - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Asuka fought everyone on Raw already, and fought Nia Jax like 20 times, so she needed to move.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
NXT spoilers bay bay

Full spoilers from NXT’s April 11 taping at Full Sail

There's the link to results and angles. Some highlights:

They did Zelina Vega vs. Candice LeRae with Alamas and Gargano in each corner. This was the only segment they were in, so safe to speculate what happens next.

Likewise Sanity. Lars Sullivan went over Killian Dain in a No DQ match. Only other segment was believed to be a dark match where Aleister Black beat Eric Young and geeked everyone out. If they show that, they're clearly heels, and I figured they'd come in as heels anyways.

Aleister Black also granted Gargano a title shot, but Ciampa attacked Gargano during his entrance and did another Emerald Flowsion through a table, and Gargano was stretchered out, which was exactly what happened in Chicago. So, they're not done.

Ciampa also beat Kassius Ohno, and then beat him up with his knee brace. Still using tables and weapons and whatnot, and they've already done what amounts to the No DQ match. Would they really do a Hell in a Cell match in NXT?

Feud for the Undisputed Era seems to be around Pete Dunne, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch. No sign of Mustache Mountain.

Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream is going to be a thing and I will be here for that.

TM-61 beat the Street Profits with a dirty pin. Who knows. They should be in the tag title mix, so I hope they're not turning heel.

Dakota Kai may be being positioned for Shayna Baszler. Shayna confronted her after a match vs. Vanessa Bourne. Of course, Ember isn't around to bail her out now. Shayna choked out Vanessa while starting Dakota down. Dakota used a the Canadian lungblower and was superover with the crowd. Though, I don't know about a title feud for her yet.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So Dain put over Lars and the rest of SAnity was in a dark segment/match.. interesting. I wonder if they go with Black vs Young? otherwise idk why Sanity is still down there

Seems like we havent seen the last of Gargano vs Ciampa. I could see them having a match at the Chicago TakeOver where the turn happened last year

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I like a heel turn for TM61. They suffer from the 'babyface but that's really all they are' problem that heel turns usually fix. It also makes a promo they did last month make more sense (the one after losing to AoP I think).

No British Strong Style is annoying, but it'll be a thing. Undisputed vs BSS just makes too much sense to not do it.

Hell in a Cell is an option. But I'd like no-escape cage match form them more. I'd enjoy it more.

And yes. Ricochet vs Dream is something I indeed want.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently the WWE Title match being advertised for Extreme Rules is Nakamura vs Styles vs Corbin.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With dual branded PPV’s they gotta get more people on to each card with less matches. Prepare for multi-man matches to be the norm.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Knee to Marbles

im wondering if Shinsuke asks Joey Ryan for the "King of Dong Style" title

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
are all PPVs becoming dual-branded for sure? I know that was the speculation, but Backlash is being sold as a one night special event with both brands. I dunno.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I love Dakota Kai, but they need to stick to a finisher
Just give her a good yakuza kick finish and have her and Zayn be besties dangit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad