Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Seems like a part written for Candice LeRae.

Is there any chance Shayna Baszler might get another chance to qualify for the Fatal 4-Way? Maybe via a couple qualification matches?
I wouldn't expect anyone from the women's tournament to show up in the title match, doesn't make sense to give them second chances when everyone else only has one. And I also expect the horsewomen stuff to happen on the main roster, so no point having them show up in NXT before then. Afterward I can see them in NXT, but not before.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
from WON

Paige is cleared and is getting back in shape at Performance Centre

there is a tentative storyline in place for her return, and its on Smackdown

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Meltzer gave a summary of the storylines in the new Total Divas

SmackDown Women’s Championship:
"They will build to a season finale on 1/31 which will be the 100th episode of the seven-season long show. The show builds around the Naomi vs. Natalya feud over the Smackdown women’s title, with the season ending with the match where Natalya finally wins the title, which I guess explains why they did that title change."

Bella's Storyine:
"The Bellas talk about coming back, with it being built around Nikki accepting the Dancing With the Stars offer, Brie being a mother and talking about a comeback and going on a vacation with Bryan."

Maryse Storyline:
"The Maryse storyline talks about she and Miz dealing with their Los Angeles home being burglarized for the second time and Maryse wanting to move to Las Vegas. It’s notable that the two did put their home for sale several months ago."

Lana Storyline:
"The Lana storyline is that Rusev wants her to have a baby but she wants to make it as a wrestler first."

Carmella Storyline:
"Carmella’s relationship with Cass will be part of the show as well. But they both want to live in different parts of the country."

Nia Jax Storyline:
"Jax is presented as the cousin of Dwayne Johnson who struggles with dating."

Alexa Bliss Storyline:
"With Bliss, they acknowledge that she’s engaged to struggling NXT wrestler Buddy Murphy, who will appear on the show. But she’s not certain about if she wants to marry him."

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Meltzer gave a summary of the storylines in the new Total Divas

SmackDown Women’s Championship:
"They will build to a season finale on 1/31 which will be the 100th episode of the seven-season long show. The show builds around the Naomi vs. Natalya feud over the Smackdown women’s title, with the season ending with the match where Natalya finally wins the title, which I guess explains why they did that title change."

Bella's Storyine:
"The Bellas talk about coming back, with it being built around Nikki accepting the Dancing With the Stars offer, Brie being a mother and talking about a comeback and going on a vacation with Bryan."

Maryse Storyline:
"The Maryse storyline talks about she and Miz dealing with their Los Angeles home being burglarized for the second time and Maryse wanting to move to Las Vegas. It’s notable that the two did put their home for sale several months ago."

Lana Storyline:
"The Lana storyline is that Rusev wants her to have a baby but she wants to make it as a wrestler first."

Carmella Storyline:
"Carmella’s relationship with Cass will be part of the show as well. But they both want to live in different parts of the country."

Nia Jax Storyline:
"Jax is presented as the cousin of Dwayne Johnson who struggles with dating."

Alexa Bliss Storyline:
"With Bliss, they acknowledge that she’s engaged to struggling NXT wrestler Buddy Murphy, who will appear on the show. But she’s not certain about if she wants to marry him."

Hooray

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
from WON

Paige is cleared and is getting back in shape at Performance Centre

there is a tentative storyline in place for her return, and its on Smackdown

I know we all want her to come back with this great storyline, but I can see WWE just making her job out.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
At least Buddy Murphy will get TV time.
It kinda sucks that they broken him and Blake up. Neither are great nor bad, and I see almost nothing in them, but as a generic low tier heel tag team they'd at least be used as something. Gives you an option other than the Ascension. As singles they're worth so much less.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It kinda sucks that they broken him and Blake up. Neither are great nor bad, and I see almost nothing in them, but as a generic low tier heel tag team they'd at least be used as something. Gives you an option other than the Ascension. As singles they're worth so much less.

They're like the only guys to go through the NXT system and end up going backwards. And they're not long on tag teams.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
yeah im stoked to see her back. hope the crowd behaves :laugh:

In all honesty when she comes back with her first promo she needs to just straight up own what she did or else it will haunt her and follow her around forever until she quits. She needs to do something along the lines of saying "You know what? My career hasn't been the most stable and I've made a ton of mistakes, but hey I'm a dirty girl and I can't say I didn't enjoy a lot of what I did! Up up down down baby!" As she flashes the crowd a coy smile.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I echo Paris - that is a horrific idea and would just make it worse. :laugh: I like the part of her saying she's had an unstable career though but the last part is ehhh.

Paige isn't the first and certainly isn't the last wrestler to have outside the ring controversy. The ****** pockets of fans in the audience will probably give her a hard time for a bit but as a professional, she'll be able to work through it hopefully and it'll quiet down eventually.

Or WWE will do what they did with Lita when the Hardy/Edge/Lita stuff broke.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Alternatively, she can come back and they can completely ignore all the real life crap people are sick of already and just do wrestling. You know, 'cos it's a wrestling show and that's what people want to watch.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Alternatively, she can come back and they can completely ignore all the real life crap people are sick of already and just do wrestling. You know, 'cos it's a wrestling show and that's what people want to watch.

"You people hate me because im different from you"

:laugh:

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Right so its okay for Xavier to own it and make off the cuff remarks, but heaven forbid a woman does the same thing.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Right so its okay for Xavier to own it and make off the cuff remarks, but heaven forbid a woman does the same thing.
No. Paige has been a circus, and I want none of it on TV. I want Paige without a circus, or no Paige. I don't care about putting crap on TV just because it exists.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I think moving forward from the past year and a half is what’s best. If someone makes a one off comment, that’s one thing (although what offkilter suggested is awful) but then leave it at that.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
No. Paige has been a circus, and I want none of it on TV. I want Paige without a circus, or no Paige. I don't care about putting crap on TV just because it exists.

Yeah well if she doesn't bring it up and address it the crowd sure will to the point it will overshadow anything she does.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah well if she doesn't bring it up and address it the crowd sure will to the point it will overshadow anything she does.

I don't think they will. I don't see why fans would even care about all that stuff. And why would the company want her to do that given what that stuff actually is. It doesn't help her and it doesn't help the company. The only possible way that they would even come close to addressing that stuff is in a completely sterile manner that would be unsatisfying so there's just no point. There's nothing to gain from her owning anything in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad