Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
You gotta love the direction of the company. Two guys who lost their championships due to injury and neither of them have won it back yet for a feelgood comeback story. Naww man. We gon' get Roman instead. Belie dat

But WWE finally did something right, Nak and Asuka winning the rumble! Good start on the RTWM

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Finn and who else?

Seth Rollins bruh!! Unfortunately it just happened so long ago that no one would care anymore nor remember. Even you didn't get the reference, not that it would be your fault anyway. WWE messed up big time keeping Rollins a heel. Instead we got Rollins vs Haitch at Mania because KO got the Universal Championship instead

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Right now WWE feels like leftover Christmas dinner. Except you got all the leftovers. You've been eating it for every meal for so long and there's still so much of it left. It's not fresh anymore and it doesn't taste half as good as it used to. You open the fridge and there "it" is. I mean after what point do you just say "f*** it" and throw it away?

Reactions: Paris in Flames

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They just showed a promo for a house show in Trenton, NJ where it's the AJ vs. Sami & KO handicap match.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Dave was talking about how Jason Jordon is dealing with a really bad neck right now. They are trying to protect him as much as possible and is having grip issues.

Seth’s back is also not in great shape either.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
WWE really needs an offseason.
Why not bring up a better idea instead of one that is never going to happen?

It's not like it's hard to come up with a vastly superior option that has negligible business impact instead. I'd actually argue that it's the easier option to come up with in the first place too. Or are we just posting the same lines without thinking about it?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

It's not like it's hard to come up with a vastly superior option that has negligible business impact instead. I'd actually argue that it's the easier option to come up with in the first place too. Or are we just posting the same lines without thinking about it?
Do you really have to be so snarky all the time?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

I think rotating talent into scheduled time off is probably the best idea. Just do two week intervals every six months kind of a thing or something with that kind of framework would probably be best.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think rotating talent into scheduled time off is probably the best idea. Just do two week intervals every six months kind of a thing or something with that kind of framework would probably be best.

It also reduces over exposure, which I think is a big problem with the WWE nowadays.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It also reduces over exposure, which I think is a big problem with the WWE nowadays.

Which is why I prefer the brand split. I get why people hate it but the brand split helps the over-exposure issue to an extent. It still needs other things but I'd prefer seeing various guys once a week over the same set of guys twice a week.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, a talent rotation would be better. Doesn't need to be any set thing either.

For example, Jinder Mahal. One of the singhs just got hurt, he just spent half a year being the focal point of SmackDown when the audience really didn't want him too, send him home for some time off.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Which is why I prefer the brand split. I get why people hate it but the brand split helps the over-exposure issue to an extent. It still needs other things but I'd prefer seeing various guys once a week over the same set of guys twice a week.

See I hate the brand split because I think a much better idea is to have a "soft" brand split that doesn't acknowledge GM's and brands "fighting for brand supremacy" sort to speak. Storyline wise I find it lame. Just have some feuds that are SD focused and others that are RAW focused. Have the world championship be both shows focused, US title SD focused and IC RAW focused.

Heck, I think you could even throw in a womens tag title scene and that offers up even more wrestlers to use.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
See I hate the brand split because I think a much better idea is to have a "soft" brand split that doesn't acknowledge GM's and brands "fighting for brand supremacy" sort to speak. Storyline wise I find it lame. Just have some feuds that are SD focused and others that are RAW focused. Have the world championship be both shows focused, US title SD focused and IC RAW focused.

Heck, I think you could even throw in a womens tag title scene and that offers up even more wrestlers to use.

I don't particularly have an issue with that idea really but the split and the keeping of talent to one show a week should be strictly adhered to.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They could do a women’s tag soon but I just don’t see where they would have the time to properly service it, they have a hard enough time booking 2 men’s tag divisions

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

LOL relax man. Just because it's never going to happen doesn't mean they don't need an offseason.

They should definitely give guys more time off. They wrestle, what, 250 times a year?

Jinder Mahal wasn't even able to get time off to go to his own brother's wedding reception.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
LOL relax man. Just because it's never going to happen doesn't mean they don't need an offseason.

They should definitely give guys more time off. They wrestle, what, 250 times a year?

Jinder Mahal wasn't even able to get time off to go to his own brother's wedding reception.
Except they don't need an off season. That's the entire point.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
NXT is doing 2 nights in Atlanta which I guess fills 5 weeks. Kairi Sane interferes in a rematch between Ember and Baszler. Johnny Gargano lost a title vs. career match to Andrade after Ciampa interfered, still with a crutch. And they sold it like Gargano really is leaving with Candace and Regal coming out.

Also we are apparently upon a new Dusty Classic.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’d actually give WWE props if they called up Gargano right now.

Let him get over on the main roster, I’d put him in a ladder match for one of the mid-card titles at WrestleMania (doesn’t need to win).

Have him do a mutual respect type storyline with Cena.

Then, at Money In The Bank, have him in the match, and have Ciampa come up then and attack Gargano.

Leading to Gargano vs Ciampa at Summerslam

Reactions: BackGroundMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad