Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She will probably come to Raw and cash in. If Asuka challenges Charlotte, that’s it for a long time, she’s not dropping the belt.

I think the idea is for Ronda and Asuka to main event survivor series

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
With Asuka going to SD that means Carmella gonna lose her MitB match...? Unless its the triple threat scenario and Asuka doesn't get pinned. (Ala Rollins w/Roman & Brock)

Ronda gonna be the flagship women on RAW it seems. Sasha and Bayley gonna be pushed down a bit then since they won't have a Mania match and will end up on the pre-show which is crazy, at least if they get their feud going and get a sick mania match, make it a #1 contenders match or something then

I am not convinced that is where they are going yet.

Also since Ronda is going to do a part time Brock schedule they may just make her a free agent until she wins one of the belts.

I think Asuka/Sasha is where they are going until I see PWI or Dave say otherwise.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Results from the second night of NXT:
Nikki Cross defeats Vanessa Borne - Re-tape from last night.
Adam Cole defeats Cezar Bonani.
Velveteen Dream defeats Tyler Bate.
Shayna Baszler defeats Kairi Sane.
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas promo - Aleister Black interrupts, Killian Dain attacks Black.
Ricochet defeats Fabian Aichner.
Authors of Pain defeat TM61 - Tag Classic.
Bianca Belair defeats Jobber.
Tommaso Ciampa promo - Boooooo.
Aleister Black defeats Killian Dain.
Street Profits defeat Heavy Machinery - Tag Classic.
Tommaso Ciampa promo - Boooooo again.
Dakota Kai defeats Lacey Evans - Shayna Baszler attacks Dakota, but Ember Moon makes the save.
Sanity defeat Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss - Tag Classic.
Pete Dunne defeats Adam Cole via DQ - UK Title, Undisputed with the beatdown, Strong makes the save.
Aleister Black vs Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas contract signing - Candice LaRea attacks Zelina Vega.

Matches set for TakeOver:
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas (c) vs Aleister Black - NXT Title
Ember Moon (c) vs Shayna Baszler - Women’s Title

Tag Classic First Round:
TM61 vs Authors of Pain
Street Profits vs Heavy Machinery
Sanity vs Sabbatelli & Moss
(I don't know if any more were announced or any kind of bracket, probably have to wait until it airs on TV)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
She will probably come to Raw and cash in. If Asuka challenges Charlotte, that’s it for a long time, she’s not dropping the belt.

I think the idea is for Ronda and Asuka to main event survivor series

Matches set for TakeOver:
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas (c) vs Aleister Black - NXT Title
Ember Moon (c) vs Shayna Baszler - Women’s Title

Gotta think Zelina vs LaRea is probably a match too?
+ Dusty Finals
+ Tag Titles
+UK Title??

I thought Sanity vs UA was gonna happen but it did already on the tapings so idk...

Black gonna win that NXT title tho AYYYYYYYY!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know if Candace vs. Zelina is a takeover match. Sounds like a match for the tapings. It could be I guess, it’s been a long time since they did 2 women’s matches on a Takeover.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, according to Dave Meltzer, Takeover New Orleans was supposed to have Almas/Lars Sullivan as the main event, but Sullivan has dropped off the face of the earth, his social media has gone dark, he is off house shows, and Dave apparently can’t get a straight answer.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Black/Almas will be much better. Two insanely talented guys.

Hopefully everything is okay with Sullivan.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why would Lars be in line for a title shot anyway? Unless they wanted to let Almas hold the belt a bit longer before the inevitable Black coronation.

Almas/Black is something they've actually already done, which they avoid doing at Takeovers if they can (unless it's a rematch for a title). Black taking it off Sullivan, somebody bigger than him, would've been a compelling story.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Almas better be on the main roster the night after Wrestlemania if he’s dropping the belt so soon.

Considering WWE has been looking for a someone to appeal to the Mexico/Southern American audience for a while, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Certainly beats bringing back Del Rio again lirl

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Almas/Black is something they've actually already done, which they avoid doing at Takeovers if they can (unless it's a rematch for a title). Black taking it off Sullivan, somebody bigger than him, would've been a compelling story.

Ehhh they just re did Gargiano/Almas without any issue. I doubt the plan was ever for Almas to drop to Lars just so he can drop to Black.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lars Sullivan had a knee injury that kept him out through the tapings, so they simply just had to move on without him. That’s a match that should’ve been on TV anyways.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
RIP Roderick Strongs career as WWE announce hes debuting on 205 Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->