Status
Not open for further replies.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Isn’t the obvious move to do
Rhonda/Angle vs HHH/ Stephanie if they don’t get the rock,

Also I hope Balor gets a big match but I feel he’s gonna be put in the IC title ladder match, which if they were smart they would make into a #1 contenders match for either brands championship;

Braun, Balor, ziggler, Corbin, 2 others and you have a decent match

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It sure does feel like Bliss is on the verge of being relegated.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it was over something petty like Vince and Dunn freaking out last week because of how much taller Charlotte looked next to her.

Reactions: dahrougem2

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
they aren't doing finn and cena at mania if they're giving it away tonight
They can do Demon Finn vs. Cena if Cena wins tonight and they continue building it. If Taker isn't working, and I don't think he is, I think Cena is getting either Joe or Balor.

Or thought that just popped into mind... Cena-Rousey vs. HHH-Stephanie. In which case...

Lesnar/Reigns
Nakamura/Styles
Cena-Rousey/HHH-Stephanie
Strowman/Joe
Miz/Balor
Rollins/Jordan
Bar/Revival/Good Brothers
Usos/New Day/Gable-Benjamin/Rusev Day (TLC)
Orton-McMahon/Owens-Zayn
Asuka/Bliss
Charlotte/Becky

Oct 18, 2011
It sure does feel like Bliss is on the verge of being relegated.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it was over something petty like Vince and Dunn freaking out last week because of how much taller Charlotte looked next to her.
she looked like a little kid next to Charlotte, it honestly made the credibility of that raw women's title mean less.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It is better then Bliss.

The match would be much better but idk I'd rather not have a transitional champion at this point, just stick with it and have Asuka beat Bliss. Do a Sheamus/DB thing if you want, EVERYONE knows Asuka is winning the belt so its not like people would be pissed if Asuka beat Alexa in like 30 seconds.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have a sinking feeling that Bálor is getting Kane at Wrestlemania so they can do demon vs. demon

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Braun maybe Ronda’s partner against HHH and Steph if the Rock can’t do it according to PWI.

Observer saying that the women in general are lined up for a big push going forward because Creative sees Ronda as their biggest main stream star.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Braun maybe Ronda’s partner against HHH and Steph if the Rock can’t do it according to PWI.

Observer saying that the women in general are lined up for a big push going forward because Creative sees Ronda as their biggest main stream star.

Hmm... Braun/Ronda vs HHH/Steph.. Miz vs Fin? Cena vs Joe (If he's healthy?)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hmm. I wonder if we get Bálor/Cena then or Bálor chases the IC Title. I’d prefer Bálor/Cena even if it means Joe doesn’t get the Cena program.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Strowman is moved up, then I’d think it would be Demon Finn/Miz. It will be a good build.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I doubt Joe will be at Mania.

He’s already been pulled from everything up to the 15th of March. Isn’t a whole lot of time there for a build up. He can appear for promo spots I guess, but I think Joe is a guy who needs to be physical.

Sadly, if Joe is at Mania this year, it’s ptobably the battle royal, or a minor match. Not one of the big matches against Cena

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
You gotta love the direction of the company. Two guys who lost their championships due to injury and neither of them have won it back yet for a feelgood comeback story. Naww man. We gon' get Roman instead. Belie dat

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad