Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
PWI reporting that AJ Styles will face Jinder Mahal at Clash of Champions

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Didn't they report on the SS pre-show or something that Jinder revoked his rematch for tonight? Was really hoping we'd be done with Jinder after tonight

I think Cole was still plugging the match for tonight.

As good as AJ is, nobody wants to see that match or any of Jinder's matches more than they have to.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
this fatal 4 way women is a mess. make it 6 way

this 6 way womens is a mess. make it 5v5 SS

this 5v5 SS is a mess. MAKE IT A RUMBLE

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Roman Reigns is apparently going to do an open challenge on Monday, which is likely to be accepted by Finn Balor, to set up a program between the two

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This week's NXT was the house show from San Antonio, which was the same night as an ROH house show. They've only billed Kairi Sane vs. Billie Kay, but McIntrye/Cole was the main event of the show, with HBK as the ref.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm at the point where I'm positively convinced Roman will not beat Brock should they duke it out at Mania. I feel like Vince would have Roman lose just so there can be that moment of "See? SEE? WE'RE NOT PREDICTABLE!" despite the fact we predicted the match a year in advance.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm at the point where I'm positively convinced Roman will not beat Brock should they duke it out at Mania. I feel like Vince would have Roman lose just so there can be that moment of "See? SEE? WE'RE NOT PREDICTABLE!" despite the fact we predicted the match a year in advance.

They already did that at Mania 31 tho, so Roman is definitely going over at Mania. They've had him lose basically all year to try and make us think their not pushing him anymore but we all see through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad