Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They already did that at Mania 31 tho, so Roman is definitely going over at Mania. They've had him lose basically all year to try and make us think their not pushing him anymore but we all see through it.

lol nothing says "Roman's not going over at Mania" like handing him the IC belt.

What do you suppose the odds are that he wins the Rumble at #1 this year?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
NXT is taping atm.

There's going to be a tag title match, UK title match, and a set of qualifiers for a 4-way to decide the next number one contender to the men's title.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They did Black vs. Cole. And Black went over

Sanity dropped the tag titles to Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly. Alexander Wolfe has not been at the tapings

Shayna Baszler returned and attacked Kairi Sane, who entered the arena after Ember Moon defeated Sonya Deville (who beat Ruby in a No DQ/NHB) for the NXT womens title. I think takeover will be Ember vs. Nikki Cross.

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The full results:

Wolfgang defeats Kona Reeves.
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas & Zelina celebration promo.
Killian Dain defeats Trent Seven - Qualifier.
Sonya Deville defeats Ruby Riott - No DQ match.
Johnny Gargano defeats Kassius Ohno - Qualifier.

Las Sullivan defeats Roderick Strong - Qualifier.
Ember Moon defeats Peyton Royce - Billie and Peyton attack post match, Nikki Cross makes the save.
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas defeats Fabian Aichner.
Aleister Black defeats Adam Cole - Qualifier.
Authors of Pain defeat Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch.

reDRagon defeat Sanity - NXT Tag Titles.
Ember Moon defeats Sonya Deville - NXT Women’s Title - Kairi Sane comes out post match, but is attacked by Shayna Baszler.
Pete Dunne defeats Tyler Bate - UK Title.
Street Profits defeat Jobbers.
Johnny Gargano defeats Aleister Black, Lars Sullivan, & Killian Dain - Gargano pins Black after Undisputed attack Black when he was about to beat Sullivan.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they're going Gargano vs Almas? Ciampa is definitely screwing over Johnny
I think I want all of this.

Will be interesting, they did Takeover Brooklyn. Will they do that on TV? Kind of a strange spot.

No Velveteen Dream.

Wonder what they’re doing with Black vs. Undisputed Era since they already had him beat Adam Cole.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Takeover?

Gargano vs Almas
Black Velvet vs Undisputed Era
Cole vs Strong
Kairi vs Ember vs Shayna
Lars vs Dain

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think I want all of this.

Will be interesting, they did Takeover Brooklyn. Will they do that on TV? Kind of a strange spot.

No Velveteen Dream.

Wonder what they’re doing with Black vs. Undisputed Era since they already had him beat Adam Cole.

Their match at TakeOver was amazing so I'm totally down for another one. Ciampa should hopefully be good to go for TakeOver at Mania (heres hoping anyway) so it sets up their story well and we can finally see that rivalry start back up again.

Also Black Velvet sounds wonderful, but hopefully as a one off since the Black push will be heading him towards the NXT Title very soon, one would think

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So they're going Gargano vs Almas? Ciampa is definitely screwing over Johnny

Said it in the NXT thread that this was the direction they should and will go down.

Need a big spot for Ciampa to return and reignite that money feud.

Was Almas even heel yet when he last wrestled Johnny? Don’t think he had Zelina yet though.

Dream/Black vs Undisputed would be f***ing amazing. Please!!!

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They did Black vs. Cole. And Black went over

Sanity dropped the tag titles to Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly. Alexander Wolfe has not been at the tapings

Shayna Baszler returned and attacked Kairi Sane, who entered the arena after Ember Moon defeated Sonya Deville (who beat Ruby in a No DQ/NHB) for the NXT womens title. I think takeover will be Ember vs. Nikki Cross.

Wow they had Sanity drop the belts to reDragon?

If they end up wrestling Black Velvet, what does Sanity do at Takeover?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Said it in the NXT thread that this was the direction they should and will go down.

Need a big spot for Ciampa to return and reignite that money feud.

Was Almas even heel yet when he last wrestled Johnny? Don’t think he had Zelina yet though.

Dream/Black vs Undisputed would be ****ing amazing. Please!!!
Almas was a heel and did have Zelina last time he worked Gargano.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Almas has been a heel for over a year now.

I think they should leave it as just Black vs. Cole. They can build up a rivalry like they did with Joe or KO and Bálor.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ahh now I remember. Still I think this is the best way to go and reignite the Ciampa feud.

Save Black winning the title for the Mania show, and you can have him continue to feud with Cole.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I bet they were gonna have Cole win the title off Drew at the RR TakeOver and then have Cole beat Black w/ help from Undisputed Era at the WM TakeOver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad