Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
this is all confusing. or i just suck at reading....

some interesting matches tho...

nakamura vs y2j would be one hell of a match, but i wanna see that rumored(?) match vs Cena way more.
ko vs brock shouldnt happen on a house show. if they ever do this, i wanna see it in a full feud and hopefully is a fight not a squash.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Well apparently that is a no to Nakamura/Y2J

WWE's Japanese page announced a bunch of matches for the July 1st and 2nd shows.

Triple threats for Roman and AJ involving KO one night and Jerhico the other. The odd man out gets a single vs Cena.

The most interesting match they listed is Nakamura vs Bray.

S A W F T*

No surprised on early betting lines:

http://wrestlingnews.co/early-betting-odds-for-the-wwe-extreme-rules-ppv/

– Roman Reigns is -400 over A.J. Styles at +280 in the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match.

– Rusev is -180 over U.S. champion Kalisto at +140.

– Cesaro is the favorite in the IC Title four-way match at +110. The rest of the field (Miz, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn) is at -150.

– New Day is -245 over The Vaudevillians at +175 in the WWE Tag Team Title Match.

– Charlotte is -310 over Natalya at +230 in the Women’s Title match.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seth Rollins has been dearly missed.

They have to realize he is going to get the biggest pop ever right? If he's not babyface, then....

S A W F T*

Seth Rollins has been dearly missed.

They have to realize he is going to get the biggest pop ever right? If he's not babyface, then....

If they make it a surprise (which apparently they aren't) he would likely get similar Triple H return pop.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If they make it a surprise (which apparently they aren't) he would likely get similar Triple H return pop.

Easily.

He would have to do some Y2J no-talking-promo level stuff to get the cheers to turn to boos.

To me, you have to have him interrupt Roman Reigns, and set up a match at Battleground. That can set up The Shield Triple Threat at SS?

Assuming that Finn Balor debuts at Extreme Rules to turn on AJ with Andersen and Gallows to start that feud.

I guess he may be used as Shane's guy in the "power struggle", leading into a match between HHH and Rollins at SS.

Hmmmmm

S A W F T*

Easily.

He would have to do some Y2J no-talking-promo level stuff to get the cheers to turn to boos.

To me, you have to have him interrupt Roman Reigns, and set up a match at Battleground. That can set up The Shield Triple Threat at SS?

Assuming that Finn Balor debuts at Extreme Rules to turn on AJ with Andersen and Gallows to start that feud.

I guess he may be used as Shane's guy in the "power struggle", leading into a match between HHH and Rollins at SS.

Hmmmmm

Rollins has no reason to turn on HHH right away. It's not like he was screwed out of the title.

I think Rollins comes back in June and is in the MITB match and gets screwed over in some way. Then HHH can say it was him who screwed him because he doesn't deserve the title shot/briefcase again because he was hand picked last year and proved to be too weak blah blah blah...

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Meltzer says that Sasha is still working a full schedule and is only being kept off TV for future story line reasons so we can all breathe easier now

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Rollins pop will be great. But, at this time and age, there's no way he'll get a Triple H like ovation when he returns. Our fans are lackluster when it comes to cheering. If it was in a town like Chicago, Montreal, St Louis, etc (Or a night after WrestleMania) Then he'd possible get it.

S A W F T*

Rollins pop will be great. But, at this time and age, there's no way he'll get a Triple H like ovation when he returns. Our fans are lackluster when it comes to cheering. If it was in a town like Chicago, Montreal, St Louis, etc (Or a night after WrestleMania) Then he'd possible get it.

How are Baltimore crowds? Extreme Rules fallout show is in Baltimore then:

Green Bay
Oklahoma City
New Orleans
Phoenix
Tampa
Columbus
Detroit

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't see any chance of Rollins returning as anything other than a face. Especially with Reigns as champ and fans knowing Rollins never lost it.

How are Baltimore crowds? Extreme Rules fallout show is in Baltimore then:

Green Bay
Oklahoma City
New Orleans
Phoenix
Tampa
Columbus
Detroit

Baltimore sucks.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll never forgive Baltimore during Jake Roberts return. Absolutely never forgive them. That should have been a MASSIVE pop, but instead we got absolute dead silence.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Backstage heat!!!

Del Rio is mad because he was apparently promised a main event push for coming back, and of course hasn't gotten it. HHH is the one stopping it because he doesn't like ADR, and told Vince his ego would be insufferable if they push him.

ADR also had a fling with Charlotte before this thing with Paige started, and now the two women have some heat between each other. Vince naturally wants to bring this to TV. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad