Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't get why they are breaking up the Wyatts again? Especially when they will all be on Smackdown anyway (this assuming Harper returns on Smackdown of course)

I think they just want to push Strowman. When Harper returns, the original Wyatts will reunite. Harper/Rowan vs. The Usos or American Alpha... oh lawd.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hopefully they don't put her back at the top of the card. She has gotten much better, but she still is way below girls like Charlotte, Paige, Becky, Bayley and most importantly Sasha.

She'll be in the mix, but definitely not the main focus like the Bella's on

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Rhyno and Curt Hawkins will be returning to the main brand and at this point, it looks like they'll be joining the Smackdown roster.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Johnny Gargano has said his final indy date is going to be in September, so he'll probably be getting signed. Ciampa is leaving the indies the same week.

NXT could have a massive haul of guys in the second half of the year. CWC signings and indies both.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently Paul Heyman's Contract has expired and as such he's currently not under contract and the two sides haven't reached an agreement

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rhyno and Curt Hawkins will be returning to the main brand and at this point, it looks like they'll be joining the Smackdown roster.

Apparently they will be a tag team as well... which would be an odd pairing

Edit: Maybe not, PWI doesn't mention it, but another site did

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently Bayley isn't expected to be the partner and is due to be apart of the set of Fall callups.

That being said, she could be the partner, stay in NXT and come up later.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if the WWE knows who the partner will be 100%

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully Nikki goes to Smackdown to bolster that division. Bayley too.

Nikki-Bayley-Becky-Carmella-Bliss would be a good counter for Charlotte-Sasha-Paige-Jax.

Actually could see Bayley on Raw now that I type out the roster lol.

Apparently they will be a tag team as well... which would be an odd pairing

Edit: Maybe not, PWI doesn't mention it, but another site did

I have not read anything about them being a team.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Should make it more likely Nikki comes back Sunday, not less.

They're not going to make Sasha's partner look as strong as her since she is the attraction

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Let it be Asuka that's her partner. That would be sick. lol

If not Bayley this is really the only other acceptable choice. I can picture the crowd reaction in my head.

Not Bayley???

Oh **** it's Asuka...:(

OH **** IT'S ASUKA!!! :)

*commences Asuka's gonna kill you chant*

Anyways watch the WWE bookers totally screw this up by doing something stupid like sending Eva Marie despite being drafted to Smackdown so they can brand Sasha and Eva something dumb like Team Hair Die.

Personally I don't think they will be that stupid, but as much as I want it to be Asuka or Bayley they're likely going to do something boring and utterly mundane like throw poor Paige out there. None of those girls in the ring will deserve the crowd reaction something like that would bring.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It literally makes zero sense to hold Bayley back until the fall. She is the second most over lady on the roster, and it is more a 1a 1b situation with her and Sasha.

She has done her time and paid her dues. She stayed down last year when the other horsewomen came up to get the new ladies over. Now the women she put over all got called up. It is a waste to keep her down there to make the developmental ladies look good again.

She isn't champ, she won't be champ after Takeover. Pull the trigger and make some damn money. Rebuild the Sasha/Bayley friendship and turn Sasha at Survivor Series and set up the third match in the storyline. Do the Horsewomen match at RR, and Sasha/Bayley at Mania.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If not Bayley this is really the only other acceptable choice. I can picture the crowd reaction in my head.

Not Bayley???

Oh **** it's Asuka...:(

OH **** IT'S ASUKA!!! :)

*commences Asuka's gonna kill you chant*

Anyways watch the WWE bookers totally screw this up by doing something stupid like sending Eva Marie despite being drafted to Smackdown so they can brand Sasha and Eva something dumb like Team Hair Die.

Personally I don't think they will be that stupid, but as much as I want it to be Asuka or Bayley they're likely going to do something boring and utterly mundane like throw poor Paige out there. None of those girls in the ring will deserve the crowd reaction something like that would bring.

If it's Asuka, it's also a convenient excuse to not follow up with Asuka on the main roster because she's defending her title at NXT. I mean yeah it didn't stop them for running with Paige but nobody would know the difference and it's hardly anything anyone would care about.

My realistic pick is probably Carmella. I think Bayley makes the most sense but if she's not the one they want to go with and they don't want it to be really awesome with Asuka then Carmella debuting and then getting her ball rolling on Smackdown makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad