MCG is brutal when he's not caring for a character :laugh:
Seth, Bray, Finn all at one point

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MCG is brutal when he's not caring for a character :laugh:
Seth, Bray, Finn all at one point

I always loved Bray -- he was just booked like a total geek.

Rollins was also booked like a total geek as champion, more so than the usual chicken**** heel, but he's great and the total package and has come a long way since the days of me ******** on his mic work when The Shield started.

Finn? All he is to me is a good physique right now. I couldn't care less about him right now or even the idea of him being the leader of a WWE's version of The Bullet Club. He'll be a heel, and he'll be better than he is now (I hope) but it'll probably still take a while for me to warm up to him again unless he really lights the world on fire as a heel on the main roster.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Grumpy Bret is grumpy. He apparently doesn't want to go to Payback but will do it for Nattie and to put Flair in a sharpshooter.

The man beat cancer for now. He should be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants and I am not mad to see him on my TV. I know he's not the best ever on the stick but the man's work is just so good and he's suffered a lot in his life that if he wants to be grumpy, let him.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The man beat cancer for now. He should be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants and I am not mad to see him on my TV. I know he's not the best ever on the stick but the man's work is just so good and he's suffered a lot in his life that if he wants to be grumpy, let him.

He was always grumpy and his reasons have to do with his wrist, not the cancer.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Bret has earned his grumpiness. His career went downhill very, very quickly and ended because some dude couldn't work safe....everybody he loves seems to have died...he had cancer...his wrist has been ****ed for a decade.

I'd be pretty damn grumpy too.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So what is the word? What is happening re: McMahon's announcement on Sunday?

Brand Split? Shane leaving?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bret has earned his grumpiness. His career went downhill very, very quickly and ended because some dude couldn't work safe....everybody he loves seems to have died...he had cancer...his wrist has been ****ed for a decade.

I'd be pretty damn grumpy too.

I think about this from time to time. The guy went from being THE guy at WWF and a dedicated worker to just broken. His move to WCW couldn't have been any worse. It just seems like every single thing went down hill since.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
A perpetually drunk Ric Flair and Bret Hart, who doesn't give a **** about anything seems like a potentially hilarious pair to have within proximity of each other.

Inb4 Ric tries to shoot on Bret at payback.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
A perpetually drunk Ric Flair and Bret Hart, who doesn't give a **** about anything seems like a potentially hilarious pair to have within proximity of each other.

Inb4 Ric tries to shoot on Bret at payback.

Not if airport security has anything to say about it.

Cause Ric got detained at an airport today.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
He didn't. He had a cut treated and was on his flight, it's like the reverse of getting detained.

How dare you question my knowledge! :rant:

"Ric Flair was treated for a cut on his hand at Logan International Airport in Boston Wednesday morning ... but witnesses say it was the culmination of a very bizarre morning involving the WWE legend. Here's what we know ... Flair hit up Lucky's Lounge in the airport before his flight -- and multiple witnesses say Flair was acting like a drunk person. One witness says Flair was loud and obnoxious. Another witness says he was "having a tough time" and "shambling about." But we spoke with Airport Police Sgt. Donlon who tells us Flair was NOT intoxicated. Sgt. Donlon says airport officials got a call for a "man with a cut on his hand" -- and police and medical personnel responded. Flair was treated -- deemed not drunk -- and was allowed to get on his flight.

Sounds like they "checked out the situation" and got him patched up, then he got on his flight. Not exactly "detained" but there was a situation.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So apparently the plan is for Steph and Shane to be picked by Vince and one will run RAW and the other Smackdown in competition to figure out who should be in control. :help:

Also Finn is getting called up but no one knows when :laugh: Joe was supposed to win at Takeover, and the house show change was them calling the mulligan on Finn winning.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So apparently the plan is for Steph and Shane to be picked by Vince and one will run RAW and the other Smackdown in competition to figure out who should be in control. :help:

Also Finn is getting called up but no one knows when :laugh: Joe was supposed to win at Takeover, and the house show change was them calling the mulligan on Finn winning.

Well, the way I see it, that's a win-win for me. Either Shane runs Raw and I keep Smackdown off my DVR or Shane runs Smackdown and I change which show I record each week. haha

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know much about Eric Young, other than the recent buzz that came up after he left TNA. Sounds like he put over Joe though.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Reports are coming that Bayley injured her ACL.

vader.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
* Finn Balor aggressively defeated Elias Samson. After the match, Balor cut a promo and said he wants his rematch. He's obsessed with being NXT Champion but now he's possessed, like a Demon, who wants what belongs to him. Joe comes out but NXT General Manager William Regal stops a brawl and announces Balor vs. Joe for Takeover on June 8th. Balor jumps over Regal and takes Joe out

Wow I can't wait to see Balor talk about being a ****ing demon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad