Raw/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So they basically buried Wyatt over nothing on Saturday lol

Wyatt-Lesnar will be great, but it doesn't do much for me if Bray isn't going over (which to be fair he probably shouldn't be going over Lesnar at this point) it's so disappointing to see such a talent wasted. This guy could be the company's top heel at the snap of a finger.

It will suck with Bray's current booking. He looks like a weak chicken ****.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think that was at the Arnold thing, right? I literally saw Kurt at the gym on Saturday afternoon, so I don't think he was anywhere near where HHH was.

Yeah sorry, it was last weekend.

Interesting Though. I don't think there's one fan that doesn't want to see one last wrestling run for Kurt Angle (and then maybe an authority figure run?)

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Absolutely, I'm just assuming they will build Bray back up before the feud and make him a credible heel again but knowing creative who knows.

They will build him up feed him to Bork then a month later he will be back in the mid card. Kind of like what has happened in the past few months, built him up going into the Rumble then dropped him right after.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah. 'cos you know they're building up to have the match tonight any everything... oh wait. Ofc it's gonna suck if you have a big match when they've not build up to it at all xD.

Doesn't matter because bray is currently a low card jobber who has no business being in the same room as Brock

He has been so throughly buried it will take months to get him back to just respectable.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Potential spoiler(s) for Raw tonight.

[spoil]Alberto Del Rio and Rusev are listed as Tag Team Champions in recently released promos for a house show in Las Cruces.

Also, Daniel Bryan reportedly in town so who knows.[/spoil]

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011

[spoil]Alberto Del Rio and Rusev are listed as Tag Team Champions in recently released promos for a house show in Las Cruces.

Don't need to use spoiler tag in spoiler thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya. DB is definitely in town with Brie. Possible he is going to help further this story with Lana or he is just there to check with the Docs that are located in Pitt.

Either way nothing special there.

If New Day loses the belts tonight then a face turn is guaranteed and this is them setting them up as conquering heros at Mania.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
DB's music hitting to further the Brie segment would be bad. No need to use him like that. Let him chill backstage and don't tease the crowd.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Haha, that's what I said in the RAW thread. Fully expect this to happen. They want New Day chasing as babyfaces into Mania.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
DB's music hitting to further the Brie segment would be bad. No need to use him like that. Let him chill backstage and don't tease the crowd.

I've been afraid that has been partially the point of this awful story.

DB eventually gets involved so when Brie wins at Mania they celebrate together to his music and Yes chants.

Absolutely not what I want to see

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
I've been afraid that has been partially the point of this awful story.

DB eventually gets involved so when Brie wins at Mania they celebrate together to his music and Yes chants.

Absolutely not what I want to see

That's so awful that it's going to happen :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad