RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why wouldn't Roman be entitled to a rematch?

Vince does something to screw Roman out of it forcing him to have to climb back. They give him a gimmicked rematch on one of the RAWs or something. Feel like if they really want Fastlane to be a bigger event it needs a big top match. Plus Brock is working so they can't give him a chump match IMO.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think they might do Brock/Roman II at Fastlane for the number 1 contender spot.

Bray will screw Brock again and that is how we will get the feud really going. I think it needs more heat and that is enough kayfabe wise to get Brock so pissed he ignores the title to go on vendetta feud.

Guess I called it, but they added Dean to eat the pin.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
WWE often completely ignores Bray tbf. He's been not booked for full PPV cycles just so they could set something up in the future.

They need a better creative team for a lot of reasons but being able to utilize Bray is one of the bigger ones IMO.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
I highly doubt that's true. Sounds like baseless speculation (not to say I'm bashing you for including this in the spoiler thread).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I highly doubt that's true. Sounds like baseless speculation (not to say I'm bashing you for including this in the spoiler thread).

Ya I don't buy it. Dean being there seems like a pre planned smart move. An audible to me would of been keeping Styles in longer and letting HHH get his heel heat back by tossing him since Styles was so mega over in this match.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I think it was planned exactly as is. Alvarez has been talking all day about how Orlando is NXT territory and the people there love Triple H, if it was down to Reigns and him it hurts the case for a rematch because Hunter would have won clean and at the same time the fans would have cheered. They want Triple H to go out as the heel and Dean was a safe bet to be super over with absolutely everyone live and at home.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think it was planned exactly like that. Alvarez has been talking all day about how Orlando is NXT territory and the people there love Triple H, if it was down to Reigns and him it hurts the case for a rematch because Hunter would have won clean and at the same time the fans would have cheered. They want Triple H to go out as the heel and Dean was a safe bet to be super over with absolutely everyone live and at home.

Ya it was to smart to be a in match call. I imagine they expected Roman to have a bad reaction, but not as bad as he got. Still they knew HHH was going to lose his heel heat when he tossed Roman so they needed a face to get it back. Was pretty perfect booking to do what they wanted to.

Almost everything was booked pretty perfectly. How they got AJ out, how they got KO out. Booking of the Wyatts. The two **** ups was Roman walking to the back (either stay on the stretcher or walk back into the match. Jesus christ) and Brock leaving without a murder rampage (Dolph should of been killed on the ramp).

Like I said above. An audible would of been them seeing how insanely over Styles was and pushing him into the final bunch, and deciding lets get HHH some nuclear heat and eliminate Styles.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Whoops, I didn't word things right. I disagree it was an in-match call, I think it was exactly as is and I think Alvarez had the match booking logic down pretty well. They should have known the environment and situation well enough to have prepared.

That said I could see it being an in match call because this company is dumb and forgets things.

The Shockmaster

SHOCK THE WORLD
Jul 30, 2010
What I don't understand is that if they purposefully booked Ambrose in Reigns' position because he'd get a
better reaction, why do they still go with Reigns on this push instead of Ambrose?

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Because they want Reigns to succeed eventually after all of this. It doesn't add up but that's how WWE works. Sure you could just push Ambrose instead but they'd rather put a ceiling on him.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
What I don't understand is that if they purposefully booked Ambrose in Reigns' position because he'd get a
better reaction, why do they still go with Reigns on this push instead of Ambrose?

I like the part where, they go with Ambrose due to the obviously better fan reaction...and then he STILL loses to HHH in the end, so what's the ****ing difference?

Hell, the way Reigns was getting booed, having him in the final 2 would have seemed like the better option, no? If the end goal was to keep Mr. Shovel on top, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad