RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
WWE ‏@WWE 3m3 minutes ago Miami, FL
BREAKING NEWS: Rumors are running rampant that a major star returns to #Raw tonight on the road to @WrestleMania! #WWE

My guess is it's Daniel Bryan.

I'm still convinced they held him out of the Rumble because they wanted to minimize the crowd turning on them again this year. Bryan has been a major reason the crowd went hostile on the last two Rumble matches and Vince didn't want to see that happen for a third straight year.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Insider saying no Brock or Heyman tonight. WTF?!?

You already had Brock walk away like a chump. Now he isn't even here? Great way to build this Bray angle.

S A W F T*

Source: PWInsider.com

Rumor on Big Name Being Teased for Raw Tonight

As noted, WWE is teasing a major return on Raw tonight, and since the show is taking place in Miami, it’s being speculated*The Rock*might be the name returning. Rock has been in Miami as of late shooting the new season of “Ballersâ€, and he has a home in the Miami area.

Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman’s Raw Status

Brock Lesnar*and Paul Heyman are not backstage at Raw tonight and are not expected to appear on the show.

Oct 18, 2011
yeah i did not like how they did brock last night at all....the wyatt's cheated to eliminate him, the fans love **** **** up brock, he literally should have stormed the ring and beat the **** out of everyone.

and as for the "surprise" if the rock isn't wrestling i can't say i care that much about his WM involvement, there are only so many times he can come back and not wrestle, and remain interesting atleast for me. doesn't mean i don't like seeing him back but it's not as special

Oct 18, 2011
That's the word and there does not appear to be a marquee opponent set up for him unless he got talked into wrestling undertaker

S A W F T*

Inb4 Rock interrupting HHH opening promo lining up a triple threat title match at Mania.

:laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Listening to Bryan and Vinny. I think they have a point. They can't have Strowman wrestle a singles match at Mania.

Brock seemingly could do nothing to him other then clotheslines because of his size (so god help Taker trying to do anything with him), and yet Brock still made him look like a chump.

And ya I wouldn't be surprised if Strowman ****ed up and didn't go down to Brock's first club, so Brock got pissed and gave him a real stiff one to teach him the only true lesson in WWE. When Brock hits you, you go down. Ugh I'm not to excited for this program. Brock is going to murder all four of them. They can make it a handicap match and it still will end the same.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Does it get worse when he feuded with Taker?

Taker didn't appear once... Bray cut great promos...he got spooked by a soundclip of Taker from the 90s and then busted his ankle the day of the show to the point it had to be frozen and you could see it give out a couple times.

Though. At least he kicked out of the Tombstone..I think.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Listening to Bryan and Vinny. I think they have a point. They can't have Strowman wrestle a singles match at Mania.

Brock seemingly could do nothing to him other then clotheslines because of his size (so god help Taker trying to do anything with him), and yet Brock still made him look like a chump.

And ya I wouldn't be surprised if Strowman ****ed up and didn't go down to Brock's first club, so Brock got pissed and gave him a real stiff one to teach him the only true lesson in WWE. When Brock hits you, you go down. Ugh I'm not to excited for this program. Brock is going to murder all four of them. They can make it a handicap match and it still will end the same.

Brock was ****ing hilarious in that match until WWE humanized him and didn't have him do anything to The Wyatts after being eliminated.

First, he stiffs the **** out of Strowman for not going down on the first clothesline, and then Jericho slaps him in the chest so Lesnar slaps him in the side of the head like he was a kid. :laugh:

On the note of Strowman and working a singles match, he's just too big to actually do anything and he's so green that he can barely bump properly or do simple spots. You can't have him work a singles match with someone like The Undertaker. Undertaker needs a safe opponent these days.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Brock was ****ing hilarious in that match until WWE humanized him and didn't have him do anything to The Wyatts after being eliminated.

First, he stiffs the **** out of Strowman for not going down on the first clothesline, and then Jericho slaps him in the chest so Lesnar slaps him in the side of the head like he was a kid. :laugh:

On the note of Strowman and working a singles match, he's just too big to actually do anything and he's so green that he can barely bump properly or do simple spots. You can't have him work a singles match with someone like The Undertaker. Undertaker needs a safe opponent these days.

I forgot about that Jericho spot. That was hilarious. Ya I had to go back to rewatch it and he indeed stiffed the **** out of Strowman. And then Strowman made sure to go down every time Brock hit him going forward. He never stayed on his feet again.

Ya I didn't want a Taker/Strowman match because of quality, but after watching the Rumble I've thought more about how unsafe it would be. To big and to green. Taker could end up worse then Sting.

Hell I don't want Brock doing much with this guy. I think Brock COULD suplex him, but I'm not convinced they could do it safely.

He was tossing Rowan and Luke like children. I think Luke breathed a sigh of relief he got eliminated when he did. Brock is a safe worker, but I doubt being on a receiving end of his beatings feel good (and I imagine he will stiff you hard if you piss him off).

Humanizing him at the end is mind boggling. More so because they knew he wasn't going to be on tonight. I guess it makes Bray look stronger to have him come out and gloat tonight, but if you need to humanize Brock this badly to make the match up seem credible that is bad IMO.

Oct 18, 2011
stroman is garbage, he is the exact type of guy fans complain about getting opportunities only because they are big/have a certain look. dude is trash in the ring

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
stroman is garbage, he is the exact type of guy fans complain about getting opportunities only because they are big/have a certain look. dude is trash in the ring

Not in this role he's not. He's perfect for his current role. Now if he was actually getting a one on one match against Lesnar at Mania, it'd be different.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think they might do Brock/Roman II at Fastlane for the number 1 contender spot.

Bray will screw Brock again and that is how we will get the feud really going. I think it needs more heat and that is enough kayfabe wise to get Brock so pissed he ignores the title to go on vendetta feud.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think they might do Brock/Roman II at Fastlane for the number 1 contender spot.

Bray will screw Brock again and that is how we will get the feud really going. I think it needs more heat and that is enough kayfabe wise to get Brock so pissed he ignores the title to go on vendetta feud.

Why wouldn't Roman be entitled to a rematch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad