RAW/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread 4 -- All Spoilers HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

S A W F T*

I thought WWE said they have no interest in bringing back Cosy Rhodes chsracter?

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
I would love to hear CM Punk's actual reaction at home when he found out that Triple H made himself champion again. If he needed any affirmation that quitting was the right move, I think this probably reinforced that he made the right decision for himself.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I would love to hear CM Punk's actual reaction at home when he found out that Triple H made himself champion again. If he needed any affirmation that quitting was the right move, I think this probably reinforced that he made the right decision for himself.

CM Punk probably didn't have a clue until he logged onto twitter or someone like Cabana called him lol.

I can only imagine him sitting on his couch with AJ when Cabana calls him "you won't believe what just happened..." followed by unlimited CM Punk facepalms.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
WWE ‏@WWE 3m3 minutes ago Miami, FL
BREAKING NEWS: Rumors are running rampant that a major star returns to #Raw tonight on the road to @WrestleMania! #WWE

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh great, just as I set Raw up to record so I can watch the Habs game they do that plug. ****kkkkk.

S A W F T*

RAW Return? Miami?

Jee... I wonder who it could be?

But in all seriousness: it's being circulated that a bigger surprise than AJ Styles debut was planned for last night and postponed until Raw.

So I'm hoping for something better than The Rock

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I bet it's Cena.

Or, maybe, Daniel Bryan.

Probably Cena, though.

Cena is legitimately out until after WM32. I mean, it could be him, but you'd hope with how they phrased it, that it would be someone who is actually going to wrestle at WM32

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
RAW Return? Miami?

Jee... I wonder who it could be?

But in all seriousness: it's being circulated that a bigger surprise than AJ Styles debut was planned for last night and postponed until Raw.

So I'm hoping for something better than The Rock

I have not seen this anywhere.

Undertaker? Just please don't start Taker-Strowman.

S A W F T*

Mostly on Twitter. Cageside seats had it in their rumor round up this morning as well.

Someone knows something being that it was reported last night and then WWE put out that tweet just recently.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
To be fair, we all knew AJ Styles was going to be in the Rumble for like three weeks now. So it wasn't really a big surprise.

Well...except for the rumors that the WWE were goingto hold off his debut until tonight, so it wasn't really a "sure thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad