Rate my team

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Goaltending is definitely your weak point, but I like your defense. A lot of points in there. Letang should bounce back. Good scoop on Brassard. He's going to be the go-to guy for the Rangers until Stepan is back

Joedaman55

Jun 7, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Not a fan of it; especially at goaltending and defense. I'd probably try trading Kopitar for some goaltending. What names are available in FA?

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I know it's an 18-team league so that makes things more difficult, but I don't like it. Getzlaf and Kopitar are obviously great, but your goaltending is weak and I'm not a huge fan of your defense either.

MarginallyTalented

Mar 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
Unfortunately, all the goalies in FA are garbage. I know the goal tending is weak but I'm strongly relying on Gibson to be the starter. I think it's set that Holtby should be the starter and Washington's D looks better with Niskanen and Orpik now. I'm a bit surprised you guys don't like my defense. Letang, Markov and Wisnewski will get a ton of minutes and PPP and Hamilton should get a big role this year on the Bruins. Who should I trade for a goalie? Kopitar?

Joedaman55

Jun 7, 2014
Anchorage, AK
I say trade Kopitar for a goalie and Gibson is battling for the job in Anaheim.

Never was a huge Letang fan and not sure what system the new coach is going to try. Watched quite a few Pens games and they liked to run and gun, not sure how the new coach works.

Markov could be a great pick or a poor pick depending on when you got him. Problem with Markov is injury concerns but he puts up a ton of points on the powerplay.

Wisnewski could be good, problem is I don't watch many Blue Jacket games so I don't know if he had a higher production year then expected last year. I think Columbus plays a little more defensive minded which makes it difficult to assess.

Not a big fan of Hamilton on that team, but we'll see. I don't think he would make my fantasy roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad