GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6245.jpeg
IMG_6247.jpeg

New York Rangers vs. Florida Panthers

***8pm ET - ESPN***

IMG_6253.gif

HF Boards be like…
IMG_6225.jpeg
IMG_6250.jpeg

IMG_6249.jpeg

IMG_6248.jpeg

IMG_5424.gif

IMG_6237.png
Panthers Projected Line up

Vladimir Tarasenko -- Aleksander Barkov -- Sam Reinhart
Carter Verhaeghe -- Anton Lundell -- Matthew Tkachuk
Eetu Luostarinen -- Sam Bennett -- Evan Rodrigues
Ryan Lomberg -- Kevin Stenlund -- Nick Cousins

Gustav Forsling -- Aaron Ekblad
Niko Mikkola -- Brandon Montour
Oliver Ekman-Larsson -- Dmitry Kulikov

Sergei Bobrovsky
Anthony Stolarz

Scratched:
Steven Lorentz, Kyle Okposo, Tobias Bjornfot, Uvis Balinskis, Josh Mahura, Jonah Gadjovich, Spencer Knight, Rasmus Asplund, Mike Benning, Magnus Hellberg, Matt Kiersted, William Lockwood, Mackie Samoskevich, Justin Sourdif

Injured: None

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jack Roslovic
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Filip Chytil -- Alex Wennberg -- Kaapo Kakko
Will Cuylle -- Barclay Goodrow -- Jimmy Vesey

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Erik Gustafsson -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

*Scratched:
Zac Jones, Chad Ruhwedel, Jonny Brodzinski, Adam Edstrom, Matt Rempe, Blake Wheeler

*Injured: None

IMG_6243.gif

IMG_6231.gif

IMG_6259.gif

There can be only one!
IMG_6230.gif

IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6034.jpeg

IMG_4158.png

IMG_5977.gif
IMG_4627.gif

Last edited:

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I’ve been waiting all week for a Wednesday night! Lol.

I feel good about this series and Our ability to win against the cats over a best of 7 series.

Let’s come out play good smart structured hockey. Take the body, be first to the puck, and play for each other.

This is going to be one hell of a series. I believe in this team. Let’s stay positive and let’s f***ing goo!

Let’s go rangers!

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Who is this Lundell their raving about? He has 2 goals in these playoffs, and he's their secret weapon? Please.

The cats are cooked. They have nothing on us.

The Canes were the Cup favorites. This is not a step up in competition, contrary to what everyone thinks.

We will beat their forecheck.
You said similar 2 years ago about us and Tampa.This is a damn good and dangerous team we are playing and not to be taken lightly.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
You said similar 2 years ago about us and Tampa.This is a damn good and dangerous team we are playing and not to be taken lightly.
I would rather fans be positive and confident than scared little bitches. Respect the opponent, yes, but they can absolutely be beat. The Rangers were also coming off of two tough 7 game, come from behind series before the Tampa series. A series in which they were clearly gassed as it progressed. Not the case this time.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I would rather fans be positive and confident than scared little bitches. Respect the opponent, yes, but they can absolutely be beat. The Rangers were also coming off of two tough 7 game, come from behind series before the Tampa series. A series in which they were clearly gassed as it progressed. Not the case this time.
They had game three and very likely the series well in hand until the refs and #8 stepped in. Unfortunately #8 is still here.

I am not complaining, it’s just painful to think about just how unstoppable this team would be if its captain and second highest paid defender was a positive difference maker instead of a detriment.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I don't think anyone can take them lightly, just like we couldn't take the Canes lightly. But I don't see this as a step up in competition like everyone thinks. Like they are so much better than the Canes. The Canes were morning line favorites to win the Cup. And they also played an aggressive style of hockey like the Cats. So facing the Canes, I believe,... has set us up well to handle whatever Florida throws at us. No one has said it would be easy. But it is certainly doable.

This is nothing like two or three years ago when I thought we should roll through Tampa.

Reactions: NYRangers16

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
They had game three and very likely the series well in hand until the refs and #8 stepped in. Unfortunately #8 is still here.

I am not complaining, it’s just painful to think about just how unstoppable this team would be if its captain and second highest paid defender was a positive difference maker instead of a detriment.
Maybe he lays a few hits and makes a positive impact. We can only hope.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Lets hope he gives them a wave from the press box
I know Chytil has been practicing on the third line, and everyone expects him to play game one. But don't be surprised if Rempe gets the call in game one with the Garden crowd going crazy.

We need game one. We need this Garden crowd going nuts. We need his physicality. He played two games against them during the season.

No one loves Chytil more than I do. So I would not be disappointed if he played. But this game one just screams Rempe. We need to set the tone.

Last edited:

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Well hopefully we win.

Would I play Rempe? I'd at least think seriously about it. The Panthers I suspect will be hitting everything that moves. I'd like to punish their D and nothing like starting out the series like that. That said I'm not the coach and I don't get paid to make the decisions and at the end of the day what wins games is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad