GDT: Rangers @ Wings | 12/29/2017 | 7:30PM

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
when they click, the rangers have one of the most entertaining and spectacular offenses in the NHL. The last few games against them were on the low scoring side, but i expect them to win big time, even without kreider. Nash might not be scoring much, but he's been a beast
Yeah we'll probably see a Rangers blow out here 6-2 Rags both Howard and Mrazek give up 3 goals a piece.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Helene St. James

With Mantha out tonight (nagging injury), Andreas Athanasiou joining Dylan Larkin's line with Tomas Tatar. #NYRvsDET

Athanasiou had great success on the line with larkin/Tatar earlier this year

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I mean it is Lundqvist but c'mon,Gus. He is tradebait for all I care. He's no longer a scary threat.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
So Mantha's nagging injury is his groin, That could be a very good reason why he's looked so invisible here as of late.
I would hope so, but you think if the brain trust knew about it earlier they wouldn't be trying these stupid mind games with him.

Unless he is only now admitting he has a nagging injury and they are icing him to get him back into game shape.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Pretty much Nyquists season in a nutshell. Can't bury a f***in puck like he used to if his life depended on it.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Pretty much Nyquists season in a nutshell. Can't bury a ****in puck like he used to if his life depended on it.

he's on pace for 23 goals this season....pretty good on a team that can't score and has no defenders.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
He tries to skate through three people even on a man advantage, it's hilarious. Just use your speed to gain the zone on the outside man.

I keep saying this, he doesn't used his teammates almost ever. He's much happier trying to do it all himself and losing the puck than making the pass to gain the zone.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
saw this on twitter:

in the 76 minutes Larkin's been on the penalty kill, the Wings have scored 4 goals, given up 5 goals, and he's drawn 5 penalties to negate powerplays.

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad