GDT: Rangers @ Wings | 12/29/2017 | 7:30PM

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Another .930 SV% and another regulation loss incoming. Play Mrazek, please. Goaltending doesn't matter at all on this team.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Over the past 4 games, Green has gotten and average of 1:39 on the PP while Kronwall has gotten 3:03.

WTF?

All I want to see from this point forward is Green and Nyquist getting a ton of powerplay time and offensive zone starts. For the love of god, maximize their value.

OT: Vanek has 10 points in his last 4 games and would be our second leading scorer this season with 28 in 38. It'll be interesting to see if he's redeemed his trade value in any way over these past 2 seasons.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Jimmy Howard since nov 19.
15 outings
2 wins
.880 sv pct

Blashill and Howard are Thelma and Louiseing over the f***ing cliff.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Over the past 4 games, Green has gotten and average of 1:39 on the PP while Kronwall has gotten 3:03.

That's just due to one unit being clearly better at setting up on the PP than the other. Also last game that "#1 unit" had sustained pressure fore like 1:40 on one of the PPs. Stuff like that adds up, especially when your other unit is getting the hook after 40-50 seconds of failing on zone entry.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Jimmy Howard since nov 19.
15 outings
2 wins
.880 sv pct

Blashill and Howard are Thelma and Louiseing over the ****ing cliff.
Since being pulled against St. Louis he has a .920 and 2.33 GAA in his last 6 games.

I think Mrazek should be getting more starts, but Howie hasn't been as awful as you make him sound lately.

Last edited:

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Since being pulled against St. Louis he has a .920 and 2.33 GAA in his last 6 games.

I think Mrazek should be getting more starts, but Howie hasn't been as awful as you make him sound lately.

Howie is always just good or bad enough to lose.

15 games.
2 wins.

That's awful.

Petr's season-long numbers are f***ing awful.
11 games
3 wins

But they look good next to Howard's last 5+ weeks

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
If it's a nagging injury sounds like maybe his back is flaring up don't really know.
Things that nag around are usually the groin, back, or any connective tissues which would probably be in the knee, hip, or shoulder areas. Either way, when it comes to these injuries it is best to rest and let them heal. Keep pushing it and they will keep sticking around. Let Mantha rest up, it isn't like we are in the playoff race.

Reactions: turkleton85

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Things that nag around are usually the groin, back, or any connective tissues which would probably be in the knee, hip, or shoulder areas. Either way, when it comes to these injuries it is best to rest and let them heal. Keep pushing it and they will keep sticking around. Let Mantha rest up, it isn't like we are in the playoff race.
Exactly back knee groin shoulder could be any number of things.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
That's just due to one unit being clearly better at setting up on the PP than the other. Also last game that "#1 unit" had sustained pressure fore like 1:40 on one of the PPs. Stuff like that adds up, especially when your other unit is getting the hook after 40-50 seconds of failing on zone entry.
I wanted to comment on that PP but forgot! Kronwall and Zetterberg laboring to the bench I wondered who was more tired, the penalty killers or our PP group. :laugh: Man they looked wore out.

Reactions: StargateSG1

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
DSPiVQ0VAAEwZmG.jpg

nice to see AA with larkin if mantha can't go. He needs a big game and earn a top6 spot now

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
LGRW feel a 3-2 OT loss coming up

when they click, the rangers have one of the most entertaining and spectacular offenses in the NHL. The last few games against them were on the low scoring side, but i expect them to win big time, even without kreider. Nash might not be scoring much, but he's been a beast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad