GDT: Rangers vs Kitty Cats - "Goalies With 'Lu' In Their Names" Edition -3/10/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I can picture it now.

During the Vic Hadfield jersey retirement ceremony next year, it'll go on as normal. And then, they start playing Spoonman on the PA, and Spooner jumps over the boards and hip checks Vic off the podium, then skates over to the banner and tears it down.

Hayes then skates out wearing Spooner's banner as a cape. They fist bump mid ice.

The crowd goes wild.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I can picture it now.

During the Vic Hadfield jersey retirement ceremony next year, it'll go on as normal. And then, they start playing Spoonman on the PA, and Spooner jumps over the boards and hip checks Vic off the podium, then skates over to the banner and tears it down.

Hayes then skates out wearing Spooner's banner as a cape. They fist bump mid ice.

The crowd goes wild.

Then Spooner cashes in Money in the Bank and pins Roman Reigns to become Universal Champion.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Maybe these are just rose-colored glasses, but I don't see laziness in Spooner. I see efficiency. He doesn't take himself out of position to make extra moves that don't really do anything. That's a good thing.

That's not to say he's without flaws as a player, but I have no issue with his attitude so far.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Then Spooner cashes in Money in the Bank and pins Roman Reigns to become Universal Champion.
I was kind of thinking that the alternative is that once Spoonman plays on the PA, the spotlights catch Spooner as he rides a cage down from the rafters, and he then fights Hadfield a la "Hell in a Cell" at center ice.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was kind of thinking that the alternative is that once Spoonman plays on the PA, the spotlights catch Spooner as he rides a cage down from the rafters, and he then fights Hadfield a la "Hell in a Cell" at center ice.

Would probably rather watch that than the game they're about to play.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'm honestly rooting for Roman, and that's a bad sign.

fw62Huw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad